Domestic - Art making machine (HOMmega - HMCD49)

Artist: Domestic

Title: Art Making Machine

Style: Psychedelic Trance

Label: HOMmega Productions

Cat. No. HMCD49

Barcode: 4571158660577

Posted Image

Domestic (Ido Ophir) is one of the most veteran artists in the Israeli trance scene. His musical talent is outstanding as each and every track that he has ever made has become a huge hit on the dance floors and in all the DJ charts. His debut album,

“Art making machine”, is one of the most highly anticipated albums of 2006.

Starting his musical career as a member in several Israeli rock and metal bands,

Ido soon discovered his technical ability to hear frequencies like no other and so he started his electronic trance music project in 1998 with his good friend Miki Litvak. As the years went by, Ido went his own way to produce his own music and he got to

play live in many festivals such as Glade festival in the UK, Gathering & SOS festivals in Japan, Tribe in Brazil and on top of that he is considered one of the most busy DJ's in Israel as he is most respected in both the underground psychedelic movement

and the club scene.

Domestic's debut album is a complete masterpiece which features 10 tracks

that carry an overwhelming electro feel and an undeniable sound signature.

From Hypnotic and Driving Techno-trance to Power-full-on European trance

without neglecting the pure Goa-feel vibe that many of us miss so much.

The journey also features innovative joint ventures with standout artists such as

Pixel, X-noiZe, Black & White, Space Cat, Wrecked Machines and others...

You are invited to enter Domestic’s world of art – It's one of a kind!!!

Release date: starting in Japan from August 25th and the rest of the world in September

Audio samples : http://www.hommega.com/hommegaShop.php?cur...0&prdCat=albums

Argh ! Just when I thought OMG ! He is releasing it finally I see the collaborations that he did with other artists... <_<:unsure::angry:

Why on earth he had to collaborate even having the talents himself and for being so long in the scene without an album released one would expect from him to completely do it individually...

But, what to heck, I would like to hear it for sure but as soon when I see X- Noize, Black & White and Wrecked Machines I give up on listening.

But, what to heck, I would like to hear it for sure but as soon when I see X- Noize, Black & White and Wrecked Machines I give up on listening.

586242[/snapback]

Yea, not what i'd like to hear from him but i heard that the album is really good, so perhaps there is a chance.

He worked loads of time on it...

Not your everyday release.

Yea, not what i'd like to hear from him but i heard that the album is really good, so perhaps there is a chance.

He worked loads of time on it...

Not your everyday release.

586561[/snapback]

i didnt hear the whole album,but just wait till u hear the tune QUAKE.

a murderous combination of TechTrance and fullon,one of the toughest tracks i heard lately,that makes the (Very good) Triac album sound like a bedtime song+wrapped by one of the best productions aveliable today in trance :ph34r:

i didnt hear the whole album,but just wait till u hear the tune QUAKE.

a murderous combination of TechTrance and fullon,one of the toughest tracks i heard lately,that makes the (Very good) Triac album sound like a bedtime song+wrapped by one of the best productions aveliable today in trance :ph34r:

586579[/snapback]

Did you wet your pants?

After around 10 years of being with psychedelic scene an artist has not enough creativity to make his debut album alone ? Thats lame.

587622[/snapback]

Exactly my thoughts ! ;)