V/A "NEW ORDER"

Question:

Do people buy music because it's good, or because it's been heavily marketed?

What about the good music that isn't heavily marketed?

593112[/snapback]

I buy music because it sounds really good. Great production. Killar basslines etc.

i.e My current favourite album (Trentemoller - The Last Resort) I havnt seen advertised or reviewed anywhere. People hardly know about it.

• Like 1

you'd rather want them to go broke on releasing music nobody wants to buy?

593083[/snapback]

Why not. Too many labels out there anyways. I have a lot of respect for labels such as g+ or twisted or say boshke beats for example. They do their thing, they don't change their style because of what sells..

• Like 1

i doubt hommega would be willing to let themselves go broke because you think there are too many labels out there ;)

i think it's normal that labels release what sells - not that i intend any disrespect for labels that have the courage to take risks, but it's understandable not everyone wants to take such risks

• Like 1

i think it's normal that labels release what sells - not that i intend any disrespect for labels that have the courage to take risks, but it's understandable not everyone wants to take such risks

593147[/snapback]

Yes most labels, but there are also labels out there that do it for different reasons. Mucho respect for them.

• Like 1

I got brown eyes. Guess I'm out then.

592955[/snapback]

i haven't got a tan (to put it mildly) but there's nothing a quick trip to the carribeans can't fix

593032[/snapback]

I happen to have the finest ass in Europe. Ive won awards and shit.

593046[/snapback]

You guys seem to really want to be on the cover :D

Which is totally sweet! :D I just hope you're not shy! :D