Alesis Micron: Is it any good for trance?

Thread moderated. User "GAMIAS KSENERWTWN." nuked.

What is this?

Orange and Buddha.. I have Micronizer, software for Micron and its easy to program it.. And software is free.. But it saves u a lot of time.. but I still need to buy MIDI cable to connect it.. I cant wait till monday so I can buy it..

What is this?

Orange and Buddha.. I have Micronizer, software for Micron and its easy to program it.. And software is free.. But it saves u a lot of time.. but I still need to buy MIDI cable to connect it.. I cant wait till monday so I can buy it..

590999[/snapback]

cool that u got it! yea u need 2 midi cables problably , the in and out :)

have fun man.

cool that u got it! yea u need 2 midi cables problably , the in and out :)

have fun man.

No, I thought that too, thats why I was thinking I should get a new sound card with two MIDI ports, but two days ago I found the cable that has two MIDI on one side and one gameport/midi on the other. That should work fine with my old card so there is no need for buying new one.. My wallet is thankfull :)

And buddha, your track rocks, where did u pull of that sample in the end of the track? I hear so much good samples last days..

No, I thought that too, thats why I was thinking I should get a new sound card with two MIDI ports, but two days ago I found the cable that has two MIDI on one side and one gameport/midi on the other. That should work fine with my old card so there is no need for buying new one.. My wallet is thankfull :)

And buddha, your track rocks, where did u pull of that sample in the end of the track? I hear so much good samples last days..

591083[/snapback]

well man im afraid i got bad news since i guess that scard wont work , u really have to get a new one :(

thanks man , i sampled a vocal bit from some arabic old records .. gets pretty intersting ;)

well man im afraid i got bad news since i guess that scard wont work , u really have to get a new one  :(

thanks man , i sampled a vocal bit from some arabic old records .. gets pretty intersting ;)

The card is working, everthing is pluged now, I have some problems with syncronization still but I will solve that..

Do u have more of those records? There has to be more of samples like that, this one is great..

moog, alesis andromeda, korg ms 20, roland junos etc are pure analog synths with voltage controled osc with a much more lush and warmer sound!

AND YES IM LAZY! after 10 years of synth tweaking and with todays technology i realy apreciate a good software editor!

orange

589169[/snapback]

Roland junos does not have VCOs. They have DCOs.