In lack of rights I post here

Guest Elysium

Guest Elysium

So Mars has been so kind to ban me from posting in the offtopic section and call me the reason for all trouble and fights on psynews while other people are allowed to drag my name through the mud

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?sh...pic=39676&st=60

with no moderation whatsoever (makes you wonder who the real trouble makers are).

I do not find it fair that people are allowed to attack me, insult me and ridicule me while I am not even allowed to reply.

I can only ask the moderators to do their job properly. Otherwise it migtht seem as if you too think its ok that people get attacked when they can not defend themself.

This forum is a joke Mars. My symphaty for you is gone by your actions. Maybe take a good look at your forum and some of your precious members and then show me ONE post whree I ever attacked anyone personally or called anyone names... Then I'll show you countless posts of people who attack other people and call them names the minute they fail to come up with good arguments. The REAL troublemakers!!!!!

And while I was not posting here there was many many fights... So I wonder how I can be the reason to all trouble on this forum? The trouble started the day you opened up the doors for people who do not know how to debate wiothout getting personal and insulting!

Thanks for your fair and kind treatment.

So Mars has been so kind to ban me from posting in the offtopic section and call me the reason for all trouble and fights on psynews while other people are allowed to drag my name through the mud

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?sh...pic=39676&st=60

with no moderation whatsoever (makes you wonder who the real trouble makers are).

I do not find it fair that people are allowed to attack me, insult me and ridicule me while I am not even allowed to reply. 

I can only ask the moderators to do their job properly. Otherwise it migtht seem as if you too think its ok that people get attacked when they can not defend themself.

This forum is a joke Mars.  My symphaty for you is gone by your actions.  Maybe take a good look at your forum and some of your precious members and then show me ONE post whree I ever attacked anyone personally or called anyone names...  Then I'll show you countless posts of people who attack other people and call them names the minute they fail to come up with good arguments. The REAL troublemakers!!!!!

And while I was not posting here there was many many fights...  So I wonder how I can be the reason to all trouble on this forum?  The trouble started the day you opened up the doors for people who do not know how to debate wiothout getting personal and insulting!

Thanks for your fair and kind treatment.

579080[/snapback]

If its "just a forum" then why all the stress man? Do you really care what people on here think?

Guest Elysium

If its "just a forum" then why all the stress man? Do you really care what people on here think?

579092[/snapback]

I dont particulary care much about some people here but if it was you who constantly see people attack you in public and insult you personlly and go as low as insulting your music becuase they do not agree with the way you debate then I am sure you would get angry too. Especially if you are banned from defending yourself!

And I do recall you also getting upset when you felt you was treated unjust in the forum ;)

Edited by Elysium

this forum (the old version) had no long flame wars and no heavy weighet long and seriously boring threads (if i recall properly).

you cann still watch some dumbf... posting in offtopic while drinking tea ... and laugh about them. or you can do lot better things, on the forums or elsewhere. nowadays it got hard to find interesting posts or discussions in offtopic section.

wasting time to post and read in offtopic section will affect anybodys creativity.

it's nothing to worry about. be happy about mars decision.

I dont particulary care much about some people here but if it was you who constantly see people attack you in public and insult you personlly and go as low as insulting your music becuase they do not agree with the way you debate then I am sure you would get angry too.  Especially if you are banned from defending yourself!

579097[/snapback]

Maybe its because you get worked up so easily that people say things to get under your skin. Ive been accused by Rezwanker of starting all the fights here. Do I care what he thinks? Of course not. Neither does anyone else on this forum.

Dont get so worked up man. It just fuels the fire.

This is sad news.

Blaiming elysium as the sole contibutor to all the "mess" (was there really a mess,or are we just overreacting?) is very unfair and very low.At no point did the conversation got severely out of line,it was just a heated debate,which technically was nothing else that the forum members expressing their different opinions.(am reffering to the ww3 topic).

A ban would be a useless demonstration of power,which will undermine the integrity of this forum even more than it is allready.

But If a ban is to be taken and there is no alternative,i believe that a lot of people should get banned(including me).

Also why has the subject of the war debate lead to a ban,and the flaming wars between Rezwalker and other memebrs is ignored?

According to psynews laws,that matter broke many more than the (for me) harmless and interesting debate in the ww3 topic.

(Rezwalker,this is not a personal attack,i am just stating facts here to create a different point of view,like you said yourself you have the balls and you are ready to take rensponsability for your actions. So our truce still stands from my part :) )

Guest Elysium

Maybe its because you get worked up so easily that people say things to get under your skin. Ive been accused by Rezwanker of starting all the fights here. Do I care what he thinks? Of course not. Neither does anyone else on this forum.

Dont get so worked up man. It just fuels the fire.

579099[/snapback]

I dont think I should take the blame for other people's lack of good manners and their constant insults toward me. So because I debate and stand on my views and as you put it "get worked up" I should be the escapegoat here? That is not logical at all.

And what you call "getting worked up" I call to debate and put facts on the table ;)

What's also funny is that it seem the mods only react (the topic is now closed) when i put the issue out in the open. A nice gesture would be to deleted those posts I can not answer. That's only fair or they will stand as accusations and insults for everybody to read.. Without a 2nd opinion ;)

I am aware of that my days are numbered here since I am sure mars will go all the way and ban me soon (especially for this post).. well ce la vie. I regret nothing here. I know I am the easy target and escapegoat because he and the mods here have their personal friends who they protect no matter who's wrong!

Edited by Elysium

I dont think I should take the blame for other people's lack of good manners and their constant insults toward me.  So because I debate and stand on my views and as you put it "get worked up" I should be the escapegoat here?  That is not logical at all.

And what you call "getting worked up" I call to debate and put facts on the table ;)

579102[/snapback]

Im not trying to cause offense at all. What i mean about "getting worked up", is, its easy to get into an arguement with you because you have such strong views. Nothing wrong with that mate, thats a good thing. Sometimes though, you just have to sit back and watch everyone else just making a dick of themselves without getting involved. If you know your right, why do you feel the urge to proove it to people who dont even matter to you?

I closed the thead you posted a link to. I just think it's a little strange that you opened up the topic by yourself after being aware that mars doesn't want you to post in off-topic anymore. It should have been clear that sooner or later you won't be able to reply yourself. That does not mean that this is an invitation for other userse to bash you, but imho you should be aware that you will also get some negative comments by opening up a topic like that.

I will also close this thread since this has nothing to do with the general forum. There are reason why you are not allowed to post in the off-topic anymore, all off-topic posts in the general forum will obviously also be closed.