Howdy

Veracohr

Hi, my name is Veracohr.

I found this site a few days ago and bookmarked it so I could come explore it later. Now I can't even remember how I found it. Oh well.

Looks like a good library for me to find new artists. :)

Welcome to the 2nd most light blue/black forum located on a server which is not yellow.

559257[/snapback]

id say wellcome to the wackiest [sp? from wacko] forum :D

we have ov3rdos3 here, otto, frontier psychiatrist and some other characters, so dont forget to visit offtopic from time to time or youll miss lots of fun :D

Welcome.

Tell us what music you like :P

Please

por favor

bitte

onegaishimasu

s'il vous plait

559246[/snapback]

Well, would you believe me if I told you I like psytrance and goa? :P

Lots of stuff actually. Trance, DnB, hardcore, metal, rock, classic rock, new age, industrial. Psy and goa are relatively new to me, so I don't know a whole lot of artists.

I write various kinds of electronic music. I've got two psytrance songs at the moment. Links in my signature.

What artists/albums do you like so far?

559763[/snapback]

Infected Mushroom, Astral Projection, Toi Doi, Transwave, Oforia, Man With No Name are the ones I'm most familiar with. I've got just one compilation called "Goa Vibes 2". Unfortunately I don't have the money to buy music as much as I'd like. I also listen to 4 or 5 different psy streams--that's where I find most of the artists I like.