help needed! we need quasar(transwave)

syntheticdado

hello!

i think this forum is the only place where we could find a solution to our problem today: here are the facts , we do a compilation cd " backfire". we want to include the track quasar. but our master dat is unusable .Some friends ve sent me some copy , but they are all copies of the mercury compilation immortality that is already a bad copy of the vynil version appearing on symbiosis quasar ep .

now. i know i ve been giving away my own master from dat tape back in the days, so there might be some transwave fan here with hopefully A proper version of the tune we could use for our project.

needless to say we ll be extremely gratefull! and also: We are in a rush!

kindly yours, dado

http://www.discogs.com/release/328741

this cd should have a proper version of the track!

i cant recall if it is mixed but i will check it on sunday when i am at home where my cds are.. if in the meantime someone has it contact dado!

PS: you must include flamycogyre!!! :P and other never released tunes.. there must have been some great ones (bombay cat, code s9 remix, i am sure there are dozens of crazy unreleased!)

there must have been some great ones (bombay cat, code s9 remix i am sure there are dozens of crazy unreleased!)

558683[/snapback]

Woot ? I've never heard of those tracks... stunning, when were they released ?

I hope for next tracks to be included in the comp : Quasar, Flamycogire, Cycles Of Life, Anahata, Datura, Anjuna :D

Guest Rezwalker

seraph look here http://www.discogs.com/release/531263

- unreleased Transwave track called "S9".-

draeke speaks about S9 remix

Transwave: S9

This unpublished track is reportedly the last the French duo made before they ended their project, and it is filled with emotion. There are two mixes, one more industrial and metallic than the other. Both are among the greatest high-energy and emotional tracks ever made. (http://www.markainley.com/music/electronica/lists/index.html)

about bombay cat no idea personally...

Guest Cosmogenesis

What? S9 remix? Bombay cat? :o I have never heard about them!! :blink:

Dado, stp, inclue-les aussi dans la compil s'il reste de la place!! We will be all very gratefull! :D

Yeah Code S9 for me is crazy killer transwave track.

it was released ONLY here:

http://www.discogs.com/release/531263

and was renamed: Cypher - Luis (god knows why)

but circulated on dats for years with the name S9.

I never heard its remix but i know it exists. So that's why i ask dado to publish.

Bombay Cat is an unreleased that he used to play to open its live set.

BTW Cosmogenesis, don't you know every artist has between 10-100 unreleased? all the oldschoolers do. The fact is that we won't ever listen to them unless they decide to publish them :). I am sure there are many more killarghs from transwave ;)

PS: On Natraj Temple is slightly mixed, like faded with next track but was definetely taken from dat, no vynil rip... too bad!

Guest Elysium

Kris might have it.

558433[/snapback]

I am actually 100% positive I got it on DAT but I lost all my DAT books where it says what tracks are on what DAT's so I am not sure how the track sound like... I am old and dont remember anymore hehe...

A small sound clip would be nice... Then I will find it for sure. (If I did not mistake it and dont have it of course)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have this track on DAT but I can ask around. I know some people with pretty solid DAT collections...

edit: And yes I don't have an internet connection until early August, posting this from work.