SAFI CONNECTION - SHOUT ALUMA

Spliff Music

Spliff Music proud to present Safi Connection – Shout Aluma . Safi no need representation , the guy have been all over the planet for the last 4-5 years . Shout Aluma is Safi connection 4th Solo Album .

After the huge success of Figga Nigga , Safi connection last Album , Mishel a.k.a Safi decided to strech the lines even tighter by trying to create a new line of Psychadelic Dance music . in Shout Aluma you may sense some influences from big bands as : Depech Mode , Metalica , Eminem , Verve , Cure , Evanessence & some others . Strech 2 on the Album : Reborn Free is an original song written by Safi , the voices are Authentic Safi’s & Sampel girl .

Shout Aluma is pure , sexy , fresh , groovy , futheristic , funny , fast , uncoventional but yet set for many audio catagories . it have taken almost 18 months to compose this Album , but some may say it have wurth while .

more info here

• 2 weeks later...

AT LAST!

Someone has bothered to mention this album here. No I don't expect snobbish psy freaks (you know, the sort that actually enjoy Derango), to enjoy this stuff at all, but Shout Aluma is the best melodic full-on release this year. I'd even argue it's the best psytrance album of the year thus far.

But no, because he's too melodic, too fun, and dares to move away from the usual psy sounds (not to mention he has his own unique breakdown style), you'll all turn a blind eye. Gits. :angry:

If you'd bother to give Shout Aluma a listen, and put your politics aside, you'll discover just how good a producer Mishel is.

Whether he's an ass in person or not, I don't care, it's a phenomenal album and everyone should hear it.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks alot chis , im happy to hear you enjoy my work .

to be honest , its a big snow ball bout this Spliff money thing , all of spliff artists got paid . & does who didnt yet , will !

never mind that . im just happy some one is listening my music & finding the good side about it .

mishel - safi

• 2 weeks later...

Safi should stop producing music FOREVER!

570135[/snapback]

Can't believe everyone is being so anti-mishel here :o

All I can say is that anyone who criticises labels not paying artists should open their eyes to the damage that everyone downloading is doing to the scene. How can artists get paid if not enough people buy a CD?

Mishel although he did owe me some money a while ago did pay me so I know that he has been honourable with myself and a pleasure to meet in person.

anyway that's my 2pennies worth.

why always present each full-on album as the next innovative thing??

it's lame imo... and gets old...

and please check the grammar, there are tons of mistakes in that text...

makes it look very unprofessional...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well I like Derango, am not a snob, and what Ive heard of Safi Connection I like! So not everyone fits into a box.