Cyan - Medieval Tales EP

Lost Buddha

Cyan - Medieval Tales EP

1- Dragon´s breath

2- Dark knight

3- Talimah

Here´s the first chapter of medieval tales by Cyan from Greece.

Its a nice album , pleasant to listen to , intersting intros , pumping melodies , full on all the way and some cheezy parts but their not that bad since ive listened worse.

honestly i love this , its the kind of music that makes u jump when u feel down ;)

Final Rating : 8/10

Guest Cosmogenesis

I was surprised when I have listened, for the first time, this awesome E.P. from Cyan, which is original and interesting. It isn't cheezy, has some unbelievable fast and very powerfull melodic leads sequences, with true goa elements inside for all the tracks. For me, it's on the same line with "Beast from East" and "Transistance 1" releases. I highly recommand it. :)

Unfortunately, the part 2 of "Medieval Tales" is really very disappointing compared to it, and is too cheezy for my taste.

• 10 years later...

not a bad record i still got the fuckin single somewhere...

mike gave it to me his shit no bother when we met in belgium

its ok shit , i get his fucking insanity i seen him playing live and it was fucking mental

we grow old and certain things just hard to bear some fucking shits we did without thinking of the future consequences

3/5 record its ok its medevil bullshit lol get back in da fucking dungeon fuck that

dragons merlin camalon camalot etc fuck it

all funny depends what mood insanity im into you know... but cant bear it anymore and those super detuned greek feta cheese leads... loooooooooooool

its like fucking cherovim fucking horrible

i dunno greeks got their own style anyways no disrespect intended beware yea?

cool

dig or no dig i think best is beast from the east has a few good shits here and there but last transmissions was best space cadet is still good i think and track 2 rest i dont remember but i dont wanna dig that shit right now maybe when im in mood i got too much shit to handle and on my plate honest

transistance 1 is good that fucking guy psycho meditation shit it is good ! maybe you will like maybe not i liked it as for cyan traxx i used to be in that shit back in days but now i know it all like palm of my hand specially its a jungle outhere is class and dying seas n shit its good shit , like i said dig it , your choice your move i aint here for preachin shit

post edit : fuck all of this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: