Greetings & Question

Kamel_Red

Hello to all the psytrance comunity.

I have been reading this forums for some months and today i finally decided to join, your psy-goa knowledge is infinite and since i like this music so much i guess that sticking here for a while may bring some light to my darkness.

So here's my first humble request:

I love the beat of songs like Astral Projection's "Enlightened Evolution" (especially the one found in the "Goa Secret Rave @ Mountain mix), Talamasca's "Sinai" and the "crazy" parts of the Hallucinogen's "Gamma Goblins" series. Im looking for that kind of beat in songs and i was wondering if you guys/girls could list some songs/artists that sound similar to them.

Im sorry if this question has been asked before, did a seach and didnt found anything mentioning about my request.

Thanks in advance

PS-im sorry if my terminology is not that good, im a psynewb, so please dont flame

Welcome to the forum :) do not feed the trolls. No need to use the search here - every time a question is asked over again there might be all kinds of new responses that weren't covered in the first case. Isratrance has this strict rule but psynews is more of a free-for-all.

I am trying to sort out what you mean by the "crazy" beat... are there specific times in the track, or do you mean the rhythm in general? You might be talking about the high-pitched kicks, or something else - it's not too clear over here... ok for example, do you know the track Cor! by the Green Nuns? Is this anything like what you are looking for?

Hello to all the psytrance comunity.

I have been reading this forums for some months and today i finally decided to join, your psy-goa knowledge is infinite and since i like this music so much i guess that sticking here for a while may bring some light to my darkness.

So here's my first humble request:

I love the beat of songs like Astral Projection's "Enlightened Evolution" (especially the one found in the "Goa Secret Rave @ Mountain mix), Talamasca's "Sinai" and the "crazy" parts of the Hallucinogen's "Gamma Goblins" series. Im looking for that kind of beat in songs and i was wondering if you guys/girls could list some songs/artists that sound similar to them.

Im sorry if this question has been asked before, did a seach and didnt found anything mentioning about my request.

Thanks in advance

PS-im sorry if my terminology is not that good, im a psynewb, so please dont flame

542425[/snapback]

Welcome :) You seem to have similar taste to mine..

Give a try with these ones :

Man With No Name

Talamasca - his recent stuff as well

MFG

Shakta

Tandu/Indoor

X-Dream

Chi A.D

Biot ( - Actinuria )

Message To Earth

Cybernetika - Cryogenics , I think some crazy parts you may just like the ones in Gamma Goblins

Synogen

Mindcrawlers

Infinite Dimensions

Fairly wider recs though -)

The last four ones are not professional but anyway divine :wub:

I am trying to sort out what you mean by the "crazy" beat... are there specific times in the track, or do you mean the rhythm in general?

542482[/snapback]

thx for replying

Basilisk, for the first two songs its the ryhthm in general, fast and "danceable" :P, for Gamma Goblins 1 it would be the part that starts at 5:13, for Gamma Goblins 2 it would be the one starting at 4:17 and ends about 6:54.

ill put more examples of what im looking for in the songs:

-Talamasca's "Halloween"-starting at 3:22 and "Gemini" starting at 3:32

-Psycho Bitch From Hell (Solipse Technology Remix)

-Man Made Man's "Elevator" and "Athalon"

-"Black Rain" by Prana & Amanite FX

-"Acid Killer" by IM & Xerox

-the part that starts at 4:52 in Iron Madness Vs Paranoise' Bombastic Compot"

-Neuromotor's "Electrofuck"

-Parasense's "Black Sun"

feedback will be appreciated

Deepdrone, thanks for the suggestions, ill look for some and see what i like :)

goa spaceship 101

542425[/snapback]

future sounds of america

great CD!

trust in trance

talamasca - zodiac

and check out the goa head compilations. 1 to 8 are pretty good.

transwave

dimension 5

chi ad

dark soho

The delta

xenomorph

thx for replying

Basilisk, for the first two songs its the ryhthm in general, fast and "danceable"  :P,  for Gamma Goblins 1 it would be the part that starts at 5:13, for Gamma Goblins 2 it would be the one starting at 4:17 and ends about 6:54.

ill put more examples of what im looking for in the songs:

-Talamasca's "Halloween"-starting at 3:22 and "Gemini" starting at 3:32

-Psycho Bitch From Hell (Solipse Technology Remix)

-Man Made Man's "Elevator" and "Athalon"

-"Black Rain" by Prana & Amanite FX

-"Acid Killer" by IM & Xerox

-the part that starts at 4:52 in Iron Madness Vs Paranoise' Bombastic Compot"

-Neuromotor's "Electrofuck"

-Parasense's "Black Sun"

feedback will be appreciated

Deepdrone, thanks for the suggestions, ill look for some and see what i like  :)

543063[/snapback]

You should really try: Abstrakta Araberr "Sitt i soffan"

and: Nervasystem "Initiation"

I'm not quite sure it fits what you seek for, but give 'em a try.. (anyhow they are brilliant tracks..)

welcome

check..

hm

DERANGO - TUMULT  album

bouncystomping  beats, danceable.. fast and trippy.

:D

543067[/snapback]

i just got this one and its amazing, im loving it

Daniël, my "animals" have lot of work atm :P , but ill get those asap, thanks for the info

Spiritual Carnage, i couldnt find those tracks, got the full info?

and to anyone else, any other recommendations? i see a lot of reading and a few posts, dont be shy, or else no more mexican magic shrooms for you :P

• 1 year later...

@ Kamel_Red : if you need links just ask me :)

Hahaha, reminds me of the weird dude in prison that nobody likes, who comes up to the new guy and tell him... I can get you things, just ask me... Im the guy.. Like in "blood in blood out" for example :)