Open Air (old school) Shishu with RA (ex D5) Live!

Anoebis

Shishu presents you the 4th edition of the famous old school gathering in the middle of the Belgian summer, on saturday the 15th of july!, dedicated to reviving melodic goa trance!

We can give you, again, a splendid location between cows, fields and farms... in the neighbourhood of Belgian Poperinge (not far from French Lille) There will also be a camping place and a Chill for this 24 hours party!

We can give you following artists and acts for the price of 7 or 8€

Live:

Ra (Suntrip Records) - Ex Dimension 5 playing a mix of his older and newer melodic goa trance... The first chance to hear some tracks of his upcoming album on Suntrip! :)

Djs:

*Mr. Anoebis* (Suntrip Records)

*Mr. Sole* (Shishu)

*Mr. Epileptic*

*Mr. psy-mush* (Shishu)

*Mr. Kyoa* (Shishu)

*Mr. Inada*

*Mr. Pagan Prophet*

*Mr. Wimalaya*

For exact location, please write me an e-mail :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

What? RA live??? :o Ooooo, it will be something!! :rolleyes: Will he play some old D5 tracks with the RA set ? :D

I will try to go at this unique event, even if it's far from my french place!

Btw, hope to see once a Suntrip Label party with Ra, Lost Buddha, Khetzal... somewhere in Paris! It would be more practical for me! :D:P

i thought the live act was supposed to be secret? :P

anyways, all you nagging oldskool-freaks on this board, BE THERE.

this party is a trip back in time :)

edt: anoebis, maybe you want to add the date in the thread title too?

• 2 months later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

Have some people been at this event? I would like to have some comments about the newest tracks played by RA. :)

Have some people been at this event? I would like to have some comments about the newest tracks played by RA.  :)

595035[/snapback]

RA wasn't there as anounced... Anyway everybody knew about it weeks before the actual party no harm done.

The new act was Merr0w, heavy old school music with lots of acid and hyperkinetic melodies etc. It was ok, but at that point the tracks sounded raw and some seemed a bit unfinished. Anyway the party was good altough I liked shishu 2005 better (one of the best parties I did so far).

Well I hope to here more music from Merr0w when his music is really complete.

And RA wil probably come to one of the next suntrip parties I guess?

Greetz Sam

Guest Cosmogenesis

RA wasn't there as anounced... Anyway everybody knew about it weeks before the actual party no harm done.

The new act was Merr0w, heavy old school music with lots of acid and hyperkinetic melodies etc. It was ok, but at that point the tracks sounded raw and some seemed a bit unfinished. Anyway the party was good altough I liked shishu 2005 better (one of the best parties I did so far).

Greetz Sam

595068[/snapback]

Thanx for all those informations, Sam. And yes, I hope me too it will be soon an opportunity to see a live act from RA soon. :)

Thanx for all those informations, Sam. And yes, I hope me too it will be soon an opportunity to see a live act from RA soon.  :)

595404[/snapback]

One day it will happen, and I will write it here don't worry... but he's busy at the moment with writing the album, after that "promotional" live acts will happen, i'm sure! :)

Greetz Sam

595068[/snapback]

Actually I enjoyed most of his work. On a certain moment he lanced a very heavy tune with lot of israeli nitzhonot influences. Another thing that captured my ears were the acidic & pleiadians influences, but not in a way filteria would use them...