[Inter-View] Quasar

Cool! nice interview...

I wonder if he'd ever create a track like the one on the Karmageddon mixed by Goa gil compilation, because that track KILLS all "KIIEEELAAAARGHHHHH" saying Radi6404's !

i don't think has been posted yet...

M.o.E is sooooooo very proud to present the highly anticipated debut album of one of San Francisco's most innovative producers:

Quasar - One Day

*Coming June 15, 2006*

Quasar wrote his first track when he was five years old. It was called the raffle ticket song and, while it didnt do well on the Europop charts at the time, it did inspire Quasar to acquire a drum set and start playing with different bands. Later, he turned onto ethnic percussion, learning different drums from around the world. When Quasar landed in San Francisco, he traded his drumsticks for slip mats. As a Dj, he had a successful project with Dylalien called the Resonance Image Program and they performed sound healing at various gatherings and dance performances. After seeing GoaGil play sunrise at Burning Man, Quasar saw great potential in the music, and started producing and performing trance, both live and in Dj sets.

One Day is a humorous and intelligent composition. Between the cosmic sounds and tribal rhythms is a story. Taking a clue from the epic voyages of goa trance, the sounds bring this adventure to another level. This is a day in the life of a typical human who has an extraordinary experience. Through sound textures and woven vocal fabrics, a theme emerges. It is a puzzle of concepts set to turn your mind and body on (Anything spiritual you may take from it is up to you (!)). So take the voyage and meet our captain, Quasar. You will be glad you came along for the ride!!!

Visually follow along as the story unfolds with the beautifully crafted booklet by Kourosh (www.kouroshgorji.com). The album also includes a full color fold out poster!!

Book 1: The Walk In

i. By the Seashore

ii. Changing Channels

iii. Tune In

iv. Mission Control

v. we have a problem

vi. Plan A

vii. Plan B

viii. at Madame Zoes

Book 2: The Tranceformation

i. Transmorphication

ii. Higher Circuits

iii. The Glum Leaper

iv. The News

Book C: The Revival

i. Rediscovery

ii. Disc Recovery

iii. Area 1-50

iv. Maximum Overdrive

v. UFOBESP

vi. Solid and Clear

vii. The Eschaton

Please visit Quasar's website for a radio show preview of the album as well as Psi_Space, a free album of various Quasar and Fractal Cowboy tracks available for download!!!: www.quasartrance.com

and stay tuned to www.mistressofevil.com for further updates!

Distributed worldwide by: www.wirikuta.at

Available wherever quality psytrance releases can be found, including but not limited to:

www.saikosounds.com

www.psyshop.com

www.beatspace.com

www.chaosunlimited.co.uk

Don't get lost on the trip...