NEW Tunnel Recors stuff: X-Dream, Morphem, etc

Taika-Kim

No,my mistake!Finally the shipping cost for 1 cd is 8.50 euro (to Greece).He just send me a mail and told me that i have paid too much for the shipping!So now i must choose a second cd!

Any contact for the person? My german isn't that good, and I don't have an account on Ebay.

532893[/snapback]

He understands english, and anyway the procedure is pretty straightforward if you're familiar with ebay...

Actually, some of the items have incorrect postage listed. He said it was because once an item has been sold Ebay won't let him change the descriptions. So, if you think the postage is too high, confirm with him what the actual postage is... I was pleasantly surprised!

only bad thing is the ridiculously high postage :[

532603[/snapback]

Actually, some of the items have incorrect postage listed.  He said it was because once an item has been sold Ebay won't let him change the descriptions.  So, if you think the postage is too high, confirm with him what the actual postage is...  I was pleasantly surprised!

536054[/snapback]

heh no worries :)

I bought two cds, sold another one for the same price I bought both.

Kind of got X-Dream's Panic In Paradise for free. :)