• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stfu or stfu.

Coolish prosect will check that out.

Have a nice day :)

//Detector Dude//

530250[/snapback]

will you stfu for once or else i will have to ask to stfu B)

yeah, its lame, so stfu.

I mean, is anyone not disappointed? Thank God for other genre's...seriously...or I'd be listening to elevator music. Going up?  :P

I bought one 2006 album this year. I like it, alot. But that's it.

What the hell is up with all the shitty psytrance releases? I know most of the releases suck anyway in all genres it seems convienient to say but WHERE ARE THE GREAT RELEASES???

It's FREEKIN MAY ALREADY. The year is half over. What is up with most of these record labels producing the same boring stuff, noise, dance club trance??? How can they keep making money when almost every other psytrance label is promoting and releasing the same thing??? They can't forever. New ideas and inventions must come out or people will stop buying!

It saves me money from spending, (coz I'm not buying) great!

Two of the few albums I look forward to this year is TALPA'S and KA-SOL from Sun. All the other talents seem depressing and to have lost the magic in their so called COMEBACK. Like MFG isn't bad...but it's not half as great and imaginative and fun as their first 4 albums.

Do we have a new YOUNG BROTHER album? I don't know...something unqiue, yes...PROMETHEUS is dropping a new album this year...that should be pleasing to listen to if it releases this year and the best albums seem to come out the last 3-4 months of the year at least. Better for Christmas sales I assume. :)

Most artists KICKDRUM, generic, *REPETITIVE*, less imaginative and ambitous sound BORES me to death. It's not us on these boards as much as it's people across the world who are unaware of the really great psy/goa trance that seems rarely produced now days.

Good full on or bad full on...none of it is THAT GOOD to me so far in 2006, and I'm not totally against FULL ON either...this isn't a personal attack, I just had to get this out of my system.

Does anyone else concur or is it just me...that 2006 has been an EXTREMEMLY lackluster year for psytrance, trance, etc.. thus far.

2004 was the last year that I remember being good IMHO and even 2005 had more kickass releases in it's first 6 months I think.

529373[/snapback]

I WROTE 2005 WAS WORST PSYTRANCE YEAR EVER

I WROTE 2005 AND 2006 WERE WORST PSYTRANCE EVER!