VA - Back From Beyond [ Iono Music ]

VA - Back From Beyond

Posted Image

Promo text:

This new cd is compiled by the heads of iono. Preparing for an energetic summer of trance and dance, we have carefully selected nine jewels from both, top trance artists of today as well as international highly talented newcomers.

The track selection includes an unreleased, mind-blowing freq remix of frogacult's 'All seasons' as well as a brand new track from Freq (from his upcoming album) and Nyquist, which is a side project from Freq (new zealand) the danish talent pythagoraz gives the groovy start up for this compilation.

Mixing a blend of uplifting, percussion driven trance stompers with warped sound effects and memorable synth-themes, the tracks of Soundfield (Israel), Saeg (Mexico), El Zisco and Klopfgeister (Gemany) are building the uplifting part of this compilation. With the warm unique sound of Noxlupi (Denmark) we close an interesting cd which moves in different styles and can be enjoyed in any situation - on the dancefloor or at home.

We think with its soulful and perfect arranged tunes this compilation has an ambition to be counted as one of the strongest progressive releases in 2006.

Tracklist:

01 Pythagoraz - Your mom was wrong

02 Frogacult - All seasons (freq's third rmx)

03 El Zisco - Concert

04 Nyquist - Octagon

05 Saeg - Human fire

06 Soundfield - Inside the pattern (prosect rmx)

07 FREq - Space needle

08 Klopfgeister - The hills have eyes

09 Nox Lupi - Slipped in my sleep

Samples are not available at the moment.

Release Date: To be confirmed.

• 1 month later...

the Freq remix of All Seasons was one of my favourite tracks of last year.

i'm very keen to hear this new version. he seems to like re-editing and remixing his works (Lifeline Reedit, Nyquist - Singularity (Freq Revision), 2 versions of Brazil, Space Needle/Noodle). i guess it's that relentless pursuit of perfection which makes his music such a powerful force.

can't wait to get the new album! but this compilation is getting ordered right now to tide me over :)