Label: MIDIJUM Records

Catalog#: MD CD 027

Format: CD

Released: 08 Feb 2006

1 Aerospace - Earth (9:13)

2 Aerospace - The Future is Here (7:53)

3 Aerospace - Jellys (7:44)

4 Aerospace - Space Odyssey (9:22)

5 Aerospace & Yotopia - Corrupted (Remix) (7:23)

6 Aerospace - Minority (7:41)

7 Aerospace - Wanna Run (7:13)

8 Aerospace - Wind (8:57)

9 Aerospace - Raggadun Style (4:07)

This is one of the best progressive/psychedelic trance albums of 2006. This year's another great release was "Flugbegleiter - Pilotfilm". But now about Aerospace or Guy Youngman or DJ GuyShanti's album "Earth".

But i'm not going to describe each and every track - i'm gonna tell you just about my favourite ones (the most interesting).

#3 - Jellys - Maybe the track itself is nice and really progressive but the best in it are the lyrics (Extasies, jellys, MDMs, cherries, candies, supermans, ninja turtles, UFOs/ Call it what you want/ It's all the same thing) Once again - great great words.

#7 - Wanna Run - This tune is really about dancing - i mean evil dancing! The beats, the bassline soooooooooo goooooooooooood. I wish Guy made it a little longer:-)

#9 - Raggaddun Style - This track's made for fun (ragga you know). The MC is really chilling out in India. But somehow my mind draws not India but Jamaica when i listen to this tune.

The rest of the albumis also very nice.

Well this was my first review on this forum (i hope the next ones will be more detailed - but now i'm too much smoked up with weed so can't write so much).

Anyway try to get this album - it's a real gem.

• 1 month later...

nice review yerg!!!

yes i agree, very good album and about the tracks that you said, i agree too, i think is the best in this album! Generally this album is good! Some great progressive psy trance tunes in...Try it... :)

• 7 months later...

Not a very remarkable album, but Aerospace does know what he's doing when on the dance floor. Track 6 has a beautiful melodic part, which caused me to listen to it again and again these past months. However, I can't say I've had any urge to listen to the rest of the album, especially the annoying last track... the new Aerospace album should be much better.

very nice album,

I like artist who use different elements from categories,

this is progressive that uses some very motivating fullon basslines and plays with using it or not what enojable,

the melodies are indeed good and atmosphere is very strong,

one of the best considering progressive in 2006