Psy-Chill Internet Radio Streams?

Lauryn

Ok so I know this question has probably been asked a million times before and maybe I am a bit too lazy to do a full search to find the topic if it was previously started...

BUT I'm looking for some good internet radio streams....ambient and psy-chillout to be more specific....Right now I'm stuck with di.fm, but I find the "Chillout" channel to be not very psy-chill (what i'm looking for), and they play too much Chicane and floaty female vocal crap chill. The "Ambient" channel is OK, but again...too much ambiance, not enough music...makes me want to fall asleep at work...

so, yes....looking for some suggestions here :)

A station that played stuff like AES Dana, Entheogenic, Cell, Kick Bong, Puff Dragon, Solar Fields, HUVA Network....would be totally ideal here....

Recommendations for good progressive streams also appreciated...I know there is psyradio.fm (i think thats what its called....)

Try http://www.last.fm/ - They make a custom radio channel based on the artists you input into it.  :)

512781[/snapback]

aha! I haven't tried that yet...thanks for the suggestion...i really like this site- last.fm tho.

also funny how after I made this post...the music selection on di.fm improved dramatically.... nice how these things work out...

so, yes....looking for some suggestions here  :)

A station that played stuff like AES Dana, Entheogenic, Cell, Kick Bong, Puff Dragon, Solar Fields, HUVA Network....would be totally ideal here....

Recommendations for good progressive streams also appreciated...I know there is psyradio.fm (i think thats what its called....)

512779[/snapback]

Tasty music you like. Yes, Last.fm lets you play all that stuff. I use it everyday for similar stuff.

try this one:

www.bassline.gr

its a greek web radio streaming and have 2 parts:

((part1)) ambient - chill

((part2)) psytrance - progressive

i hope u like it!

cheers! :)

try this one:

www.bassline.gr

its a greek web radio streaming and have 2 parts:

((part1)) ambient - chill

((part2)) psytrance - progressive

i hope u like it!

cheers! :)

516670[/snapback]

ahh thank you!!! added to my list!!

If you like chillmusic you have to check out the chillchannel of radio.powernet, they play almost the whole time killargh tracks and the mix is always great, check it out, i´am sure you will like it.

516689[/snapback]

Is this the same stream that is run by the psytech team forum? I was in contact with someone from this station a while back..i think his name was Yassen...

just hope these work with stupid windows media player...this is all i have on the computer at work :unsure: