Similar tracks like Flamycogire/Radial Blur

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello guys! Very difficult & strange request today: I want to find tracks with the same atmosphere (which sounds something like "indian-american" spirit or traditional music) like "flamycogire" from Transwave or "Radial Blur" from Astral Projection & M.F.G.

So, if someone can recommand me something, please, I tell him a big thanx for advance! :)

Hello guys! Very difficult & strange request today: I want to find tracks with the same atmosphere (which sounds something like "indian-american" spirit or traditional music) like "flamycogire" from Transwave or "Radial Blur" from Astral Projection & M.F.G.

So, if someone can recommand me something, please, I tell him a big thanx for advance!  :)

506508[/snapback]

I must check my archives if i have afew and than i will semd them you!

new and full-on:alien project-aztechno dream  ;) not bad

506636[/snapback]

I doupt he would like this. Hey from which game is your avater, i remember that i played a game and i saw this, exactly there were some traps, was it tombraider 1? Anyway i think it is some kind of tombraider, isn´t it?

I doupt he would like this. Hey from which game is your avater, i remember that i played a game and i saw this, exactly there were some traps, was it tombraider 1? Anyway i think it is some kind of tombraider, isn´t it?

506640[/snapback]

if you are refering to me(and not cosmogenesis) no it is not from a game.

it is artwork from a guy in the net that has done some really nice creations! :D

if you are refering to me(and not cosmogenesis) no it is not from a game.

it is artwork from a guy in the net that has done some really nice creations! :D

506643[/snapback]

Could you upload the picture in bigger size, i doupt it is from an artist man, it looks exactly like in some game that i played some days.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Thanx Ritual Om, for the unique recommandation of this topic! I haven't imagined that only one track similar like "Radial Blur" from Astral Projection & "Flamycogyre" from Transwave exists in the entire goa history... :blink:

Medecine Drum did some American Indian type stuff. Supernature's the only album I've heard, and I don't have it anymore so I can't give you details, but there were at least two tracks on that album with that sound. And I assume they continued it on later albums (together and solo stuff).

If my memory doesn´t fool me, there´s a track on Chi-A.D.´s first album "Virtual Spirit" with an American-Indian natives feel... I think it was the first track on the album and it´s called "Healing magic". And then there´s "Sonic Fusion with "tribal warrior" which has american-indian chants. Well I don´t know the tracks you´ve mentioned so this is just a shot in the dark.

Guest Cosmogenesis

If my memory doesn´t fool me, there´s a track on Chi-A.D.´s first album "Virtual Spirit" with an American-Indian natives feel... I think it was the first track on the album and it´s called "Healing magic". And then there´s "Sonic Fusion with "tribal warrior" which has american-indian chants. Well I don´t know the tracks you´ve mentioned so this is just a shot in the dark.

508523[/snapback]

Yes, you're absolutely right: I have forgotten to mention "Healing magic" from Chi-a.d. I have it already and it's pure amerindian spirit! But I don't know "tribal warrior" from Sonic Fusion. I'm looking forward it. Thanx, man! :)