chi-ad

ritual om

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmogenesis

Have someone any unreleased track from Chi-a.d. older site (homestudio.free) ?

Dave has posted at that time old works with a low quality (around 64kb/s). I have a track called "Oovey 2" which has never been released, but is still very interesting. I had also demos from "Shadow Spirit" and "Monsters".

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

After a few listenings, the new chi-a.d. tracks are for a few of them quite good, but compared to his older stuff, which were one million times better, his new style is, of course, much better than full-on (no doubt about it), but it sounds sometimes a little "empty" or "dry". Dave is able to make much better stuff than them. Maybe he's very busy with his 3D animation project, and he hasn't too much times for productions (I understand it).

However, I'm really glad he comes back, and I hope he will create some masterpieces again as he has made it by the past: astral warrior! Eye am the I! Total Perspective Vortex! X-Isle! Impossible to forget them :D

After a few listenings, the new chi-a.d. tracks are for a few of them quite good, but compared to his older stuff, which were one million times better, his new style is, of course, much better than full-on (no doubt about it), but it sounds sometimes a little "empty" or "dry". Dave is able to make much better stuff than them. Maybe he's very busy with his 3D animation project, and he hasn't too much times for productions (I understand it).

However, I'm really glad he comes back, and I hope he will create some masterpieces again as he has made it by the past: astral warrior! Eye am the I! Total Perspective Vortex! X-Isle! Impossible to forget them  :D

531963[/snapback]

don't worry my friend.

i am sure that his style will be much more than that... ;) (the promo in the site , i mean)

Guest Cosmogenesis

don't worry my friend.

i am sure that his style will be much more than that... ;) (the promo in the site , i mean)

532086[/snapback]

I hope it my friend, because I'm a bit pessmistic since I have listened the newest productions. Maybe, I'm too nostalgic of his past masterpieces :rolleyes:

I hope it my friend, because I'm a bit pessmistic since I have listened the newest productions. Maybe, I'm too nostalgic of his past masterpieces  :rolleyes:

534751[/snapback]

I would trust Chi-A.D., his last unreleased album and few singles he released were still in his style, he made few variations, but he didn't change his vibe...I have high hopes...the guy still hasn't snapped... :D:)

Guest Cosmogenesis

I would trust Chi-A.D., his last unreleased album and few singles he released were still in his style, he made few variations, but he didn't change his vibe...I have high hopes...the guy still hasn't snapped... :D:)

534847[/snapback]

"The last unreleased album"? I guess you're speaking about "Earthcrossing", but it was made in 2002... So a long time ago... Of course, personnaly, this album is probably the best album Dave has ever made.

But the new productions of his site have nothing to do with the earthcrossing's awesome morning goa style. It's something like goa/full-on with sometimes dark forest elements. Most of the tracks are static, look very basic, with a terrible lack of variations, without any euphoric psychedelic vibes. The amazing & typical Chi-a.d. leads, which you could listen on "Eye Am the I" or "X-Isle" for example, have disappeared and have let, on the contrary, an empty space with a lonely dark atmosphere: his new approach of his music is a lifting of his past style.

However, I don't think those tracks are bad, I still recognize some Chi-a.d. elements (particularily their general atmosphere reminds me a little the "anno domini" album), but when you're thinking about his past works, you know that Dave can make certainly better than those pretty poor releases.

the man is very busy for his forthcoming releases... ;)

promo in his site is just work to fill the musical section of the site.neither finished nor official future style of dave.

i have faith in dave and i think we will be rewarded.

PS.the thing after some word exchange with dave, is that sometimes when you will find noone interested in the style you want to produce then you have to make a bit of changes.let's see.

i hope dave will find the way! ;)

Guest Cosmogenesis

the man is very busy for his forthcoming releases... ;)

promo in his site is just work to fill the musical section of the site.neither finished nor official future style of dave.

i have faith in dave and i think we will be rewarded.

PS.the thing after some word exchange with dave, is that sometimes when you will find noone interested in the style you want to produce then you have to make a bit of changes.let's see.

i hope dave will find the way! ;)

535216[/snapback]

Let's see, my friend. I have still some hopes that Dave doesn't choose the power of the darkside. :)

And can't wait for the interview too... :rolleyes:

Guest Cosmogenesis

nope. :(

but other things happen the moment we speak... ;)

when dave is ready he will inform us...

536481[/snapback]

Let me guess... Humm...

Dave wants to be part of Suntrip records or "Earthcrossing" will be released on the label? :D:P