goa

ritual om

Probably because not enough people are demanding it. My guess is those who were into goa during the 90's don't go to many raves and festivals anymore (I know I don't) and the new generation don't want goa, they only want 'bang bang' trance.

Probably because not enough people are demanding it. My guess is those who were into goa during the 90's don't go to many raves and festivals anymore (I know I don't) and the new generation don't want goa, they only want 'bang bang' trance.

498015[/snapback]

this is true... :(

ritual om,thats just impossible to happen.

why?because Goa is dead.End of story.And im not talking about the music.Im talking about the feeling

χώνεψε το αγορίνα μου

498042[/snapback]

What feeling are you talking about? The feeling to produce goa or the feeling people experience when they hear goa?

Ω! δεσποίνης μου ουτοπία...

497937[/snapback]

ritual om,thats just impossible to happen.

why?because Goa is dead.End of story.And im not talking about the music.Im talking about the feeling

χώνεψε το αγορίνα μου

498042[/snapback]

english please ;)

as for topic - people simply dont demand this music to be played, i bet there are lots of people who would love to hear goa trance on festivals but they arent so picky and full-on is fine with them.

What feeling are you talking about? The feeling to produce goa or the feeling people experience when they hear goa?

498044[/snapback]

exactly ;)!

my thoughts are - nothing is dead ;). sure things evolve and the way it was back then mostly will never be the same, but people should understand that you cant stand in one place, on the same lever and not go on, like some moron.

IMO

but goa, or the spirit, or the feelings that come with it can be made again ;)!

i think that an event like the one i am describing would be massive... :rolleyes:

i think though...

let's make a poll in isratrance  :lol:

498068[/snapback]

:lol::D

yeah, but i WOULDNT MIND to participate goa party, everything nowadays psy looks fucked up and going not the same way that i do <_<

498044[/snapback]

Those two together.The feeling that a get while tripping and listening to goa will never die but,watching everyone around me listening to killargh full-on and proggy stuff i realise that all hope is lost for a comeback since all the artists give exactly what the people want.Afraid of experimenting and losing money?Maybe.

You know its a long discussion and not only i dont want to continue it but i also dont care.For me goa is alive,inside me.Psychedelic Trance i'd say,not exactly goa,i was never a PLUR hippie being.

Those two together.The feeling that a get while tripping and listening to goa will never die but,watching everyone around me listening to killargh full-on and proggy stuff i realise that all hope is lost for a comeback since all the artists give exactly what the people want.Afraid of experimenting and losing money?Maybe.

You know its a long discussion and not only i dont want to continue it but i also dont care.For me goa is alive,inside me.Psychedelic Trance i'd say,not exactly goa,i was never a PLUR hippie being.

498072[/snapback]

yes these are correct.

we said these a million times. :P

BUT

let's dream of a different shape of things...you know dreams lead to future reality many times...

what do you mean?what do you want? :huh:

498073[/snapback]

what, did i say something "twisted"? - i woould like to go to parties where goa trance would be played, because it seems to me that psy trance of today is going nowhere, at least not the direction i do and i would like it to see.

babelfish.altavista.com

498074[/snapback]

1-your fish is potatoe?

2-i ate one is this music?

kidding kidding -

1- W! despoj'nis my utopia

2- it digested agorj'na my

:rolleyes:

what, did i say something "twisted"? - i woould like to go to parties where goa trance would be played, because it seems to me that psy trance of today is going nowhere, at least not the direction i do and i would like it to see.

498080[/snapback]

no.i just didn't understand your point. ;)

well fellas if u want Goa u gotcha come to Goa .... The New Year Party at Hill Top was amazing ... 72 hrs straight Goa and No Club Shit at all... How many guys eva been here?I mean Goa???? ;)

498099[/snapback]

hoffy is that you again :D?!

if not - ive never been to goa i dont think that nowdays it has something to do with psytrance anyways, at least exclusively, music is made everywhere so as parties.

oh and your code skillz amaze me :P!

well fellas if u want Goa u gotcha come to Goa .... The New Year Party at Hill Top was amazing ... 72 hrs straight Goa and No Club Shit at all... How many guys eva been here?I mean Goa???? ;)

498099[/snapback]

?