WTT: Pleiadians - IFO, Hallucinogen - Space Pussy

endah

As the topic says, I am looking for Pleiadians - IFO cd or vinyl, Pleiadians - FOL (only dragonfly rec. releases), Hallucinogen - Space Pussy cd single. Will trade almost anything so check my collection: http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=endah and see if there is anything you would like to have. :)

Send me a message if you find anything.

Thanks!

As the topic says, I am looking for Pleiadians - IFO cd or vinyl, Pleiadians - FOL (only dragonfly rec. releases), Hallucinogen - Space Pussy cd single. Will trade almost anything so check my collection: http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=endah and see if there is anything you would like to have. :)

Send me a message if you find anything.

Thanks!

497719[/snapback]

I'll sell my copy of IFO, for way above average pricing ;> since it was a present from my son for xmas. HEH It comes with a price.

:-P

Aaron

I'm also prepared to sell my Dragonfly Records Pleiadians CD but not for a penny under £200. You can tell I'm not keen on getting rid of it, can't you.

Oh, and as for the Space Pussy CD, I'd sooner eat my left hand before selling it. Sorry.

space pussy single for Etnica - Tribute / Intense Visitation ?

498157[/snapback]

haha, then you better give me money or something else at the same time beacause I am not letting that one go for 'just' one cd single so my answer is no.. but give me crop circles - lunar.. cd instead and we can talk :P

haha,  then you better give me money or something else at the same time beacause I am not letting that one go for 'just' one cd single so my answer is no.. but give me crop circles - lunar.. cd instead and we can talk  :P

498158[/snapback]

HAhahahaha. You guys are funny. Endah ;> Okay, I couldn't sell it anyways, my gf would kick my ass, and when my son finds out on his 10th birthday dad sold the present his son gave him for a buck, he'd probably disown me =]]]]]] so. whatever!

I love you anyways.

Hope you're digging all those CDs. Keep all the return to the source ones at elast ;) I was seriously trying to collect everything from RTTS :):):)

Aaron

HAhahahaha.  You guys are funny.  Endah ;> Okay, I couldn't sell it anyways, my gf would kick my ass, and when my son finds out on his 10th birthday dad sold the present his son gave him for a buck, he'd probably disown me =]]]]]] so.  whatever!

I love you anyways.

Hope you're digging all those CDs.  Keep all the return to the source ones at elast ;) I was seriously trying to collect everything from RTTS :):):)

Aaron

498221[/snapback]

devious i am very curious how did your little boy found ifo and could afford it? :unsure:

even if he didnt payed it(duh) where on earth did he find one? ;)

HAhahahaha.  You guys are funny.  Endah ;> Okay, I couldn't sell it anyways, my gf would kick my ass, and when my son finds out on his 10th birthday dad sold the present his son gave him for a buck, he'd probably disown me =]]]]]] so.  whatever!

I love you anyways.

Hope you're digging all those CDs.  Keep all the return to the source ones at elast ;) I was seriously trying to collect everything from RTTS :):):)

Aaron

hehe, I'm keeping alot of the cds and all of those return to the source, for sure! :)

common, your girlfriend wouldn't notice if you sold it :P but it's better to be safe than sorry, it's no problem man.. oh and i love you too ;)