latest oldshcool psychedelic work

radi6404

I did again a new psychedelic trance rack that is similar to my over tracks, this one is with very emotional melodies, the synth i used has a really great modulated delay which i used to sound the synthlines more emotional, here is it:

http://rapidshare.de/files/16797462/modulations.mp3.html

I noticed that it is an error on this song i´ll upload it again.

i repleaced the liink.

cause you're using rapidshare.

Get yourself an account somewhere so you can upload your music and post a play hifi link.

I listened to your song and it's very good!

It's definetly going into the good direction.

which software do you use?

some comments/thoughts:

You need more variation in your percussion man. and i mean alot, you have the same percussion all over the track. It really brings the whole track down.

Sometimes you overdo your synths, like 4, 5 layers of melodies on top of each other? take it a little easier, you need more build up, create a jouney.

what´s happened only one person? That shows that the people here aren´t interested at psychedelic trance and releated things at all but only use this server as a chat server because the mods tollerate every topic.

Seriously, downloading from Rapidshare is a bitch. www.yousendit.com is at least a bit better. Use that instead and maybe some more people will reply. Plus, you only posted this song today dude... there are lots of songs that get no replies AT ALL. You're not special in any way. I don't see you replying to a lot of other songs either (could be me that just didn't notice though!)

The song is well produced, but it does indeed need variation in the percussion. I didn't really find the "melodies" emotional either... it sounded like nothing else than goaish gated synths put on top of each other. Could be me but I didn't find it melodic at all!

what´s happened only one person? That shows that the people here aren´t interested at psychedelic trance and releated things at all but only use this server as a chat server because the mods tollerate every topic.

497610[/snapback]

Oh yes it leaves only you to keep the level here <_<

You're posting in this section almost exclusively when it's about your tunes so calm down :angry:

About the track >

It's pretty bubbling and sounds very lively and organic. The synth transformation gives an impression of some acidic flow and other vivid visualisations :P As Daniel said, you shoul work more on percussion and rhytmic part overall. Drums are prety dry and serve more as a metronome than a part of composition. Also at some stages the melodies get too mixed up and it sounds more like 5 arpeggios running wild in the result. I would suggest adding some outstanding layer that would hold the whole thing together and fresh up the hypnose.

I think you're too limiting yourself willingly by thrying to stuck to oldschool sound of Hallucinogen, Astral or whatever. I appreciate this endeavor, but some more experimentation with sounds and new elements would help your tunes greatly. You can for example sit down and play with your hardware/software until you create some really shpongled sample of effect, create a line and add it somewhere to make the sound more rich and interesting. Experimantate with rhytms, fills and effects ;)

So much for the constructive critic. I'm pretty tired so forgive my incoherence...

Your song is pretty fine and interesting. However, it has much more potential and with more work,it canturn into something hilarious. Of course it's only IMO and you probably don't want to change it anymore.

Good night.

497610[/snapback]

dude, with the best intention i'll tell you this: if you would be a little more friendly and stop bitchin people would spam this thread with decent comments, trust me on this.

I reedited the track, i improved the soundquality and i think now it has a really good production quality, i changed some things but i havn´t touched much the percussion because i have no idea what to improve on it, please take a listen again

http://rapidshare.de/files/16797462/modulations.mp3.html

I even think the soundquality is almost professional now.