Nomis music

nomis

Hi all.

I am Nomis from Denmark, i produce psytrance and have been at it for some years now.

I have 3 trax on soundclick atm. (more in the shelv at home :D) which you are welcome to give a spin.

I am working on a full album project with a good friend of mine that we plan to promote during this summer.

Until then have a listen:

Nomis trax

If you like it and would like full quality wavs or would like to release it feel free to contact me.

Bom bom

HI,

first. nice track !

the baseline sounds warm and voluminous.

the layers are well seperated and everything is well controlled.

maybe have a look at the hi hats again. there are nearly no variations.

the melodies are well played, but the melodie sounds are not spectacular.

the buildup is well. i came into it very well. would be nice if the track would have a slightly stronger climax.

all over all, nice sound quality, nice builtup, not so much variations.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys :D

Thanks for your comments... very good chritisism Till Eulenspiegel.. you hit all my weak points :D well it can only get better then...

Im working and working on it...

bom from nomis

Hey Nomis. Thanks for sharing your music. Some of the best stuff I've heard here. It's very solid, very tight, very crisply produced. Very Scandinavian. On the downside, and this is merely my opinion, it sounds a little TOO tight, and sounds a little too much like other stuff out there, especially Logic Bomb's Headware (which is not in itself a bad thing, of course, but it's several years old now). You've clearly got the technical aspects down pat, so if I were you I'd work on digging inwardly and finding your own, true voice, one which will escape the limitations of time and style. If you're not so much interested in that, and I can't expect you to be, then you're doing just fine.