Recommand me some Space Goa stuff

Guest Cosmogenesis

SPACE TRIBE (Spirit Zone albums)

BEYOND THIRD SPRING : OASIS OF MEMORIES

HUNAB KU

SPACE BUDDHA : STORM REACTION

PSYDROP : FANTASY SEEDS

DIVINORUM : Beneath Another Sky (coming soon)

494964[/snapback]

MAN WITH NO NAME albums

ASTRAL PROJECTION - TRUST IN TRANCE what is more spacery and dreaming than this :) this album got me hooked soooo much when i discovered it!

Elecron Wave ain't bad either fromt he family of the blue moon albums and can be found very cheap on ebay (2.99 eur most of the times).

Astralasia - Something Somewhere (Transient Records)

California Sunshine - Miko & Har-El (Phonokol Unnatural Recordings

Chakra & Edi Mis - The Promised Land (Krembo Records Hed Arzi Music)

Chi-A.D. - Virtual Spirit (Ganesha Nova Tekk) and many of his compilations tracks:

exit eternity / beyond singularitt are so incredibly spacey!

thats some i didnt see in the thread yet!

Guest Cosmogenesis

ASTRAL PROJECTION - TRUST IN TRANCE what is more spacery and dreaming than this :) this album got me hooked soooo much when i discovered it!

Elecron Wave ain't bad either fromt he family of the blue moon albums and can be found very cheap on ebay (2.99 eur most of the times).

Astralasia - Something Somewhere (Transient Records)

California Sunshine - Miko & Har-El (Phonokol Unnatural Recordings

Chakra & Edi Mis - The Promised Land (Krembo Records Hed Arzi Music)

Chi-A.D. - Virtual Spirit (Ganesha Nova Tekk) and many of his compilations tracks:

exit eternity / beyond singularitt are so incredibly spacey!

thats some i didnt see in the thread yet!

494976[/snapback]

Draeke, very good recommandations! I will search for Astralasia. I have any albums of them. I have the "Uncertainty Principle" album from Electron Wave: it can't be more spacey like it! :D

Informative thread. This is really my favorite style of Goa, and I see some albums in this thread that really look like I should research some more. But then in retrospect, isn't almost all Goa spacey? :unsure:

Guest Cosmogenesis

Informative thread. This is really my favorite style of Goa, and I see some albums in this thread that really look like I should research some more. But then in retrospect, isn't almost all Goa spacey? :unsure:

495042[/snapback]

In fact, the problem is I haven't given a good definition about the Dimension 5, Chi-a.d. or Ethereal style. There is a real lack of precisions, that's why most of people have recommanded me so many albums. The definition of "Space goa" belongs in fact to many classic albums in the goa history. With a such name and concept, Astral Projection produced originally "space goa": "Astral Files" means what it means! I have realized my mistake when I have seen the exhaustive list of "space goa" albums here ;)

But I have to explain that the feeling of releases like "Anima Mundi "or "Second Phaze" isn't the same of astral projection or california sunshine albums. Maybe, some people would have understood what exactly I'm searching for... ;)

495042[/snapback]

I think some goa has a more spacey atmosphere then other but thats just my opinion :)

TRANSWAVE - HELIUM

COSMOSIS - COSMOLOGY

POWER SOURCE - COSMIC WAVES

TOTAL ECLIPSE - VIOLENT RELAXATION

BORIS BLENN - PARADISE CONNECTION

PLEIADIANS - IDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS

ETNICA - THE JUGGELING ALCHEMIST UNDER THE BLACK LIGHT

ELECTRIC UNIVERSE - ONE LOVE

KOXBOX - FOREVER AFTER

MIRANDA - PHENOMENA

PRANA - CYCLONE

There are more...but get these first cause they are essential...;)

And, yes, McKoy is right, get LSG - RENDEZ-VOUS IN OUTER SPACE, it is the best interstellar cosmic journey album ! Such clever arrangements, melodies and harmonies blended with amazing effects and overall atmosphere ! Not to mention to get ALL of LSG albums after that one... :)

493112[/snapback]

i doubt that the albums you posted are still available! :(

*drools*

Guest Cosmogenesis

*drools*

495174[/snapback]

Especially LSD - rendez-vous in outer space... :(

Guest Cosmogenesis

*drools*

495174[/snapback]