Aya - A Night on the Mountain

organix

Downloading right now, hope it's as good as your livesets... Going to give you feedback after a few listens. :)

Just finished a new track for your high flying psychedelic adventures...

Posted Image

Aya - A Night on the Mountain

(Full song, 320kbps, fast T1 download)

Aya Website

Enjoy!

smiles.

Aya.

487358[/snapback]

Very nice production.

U have a good control off your synths , and it sounds vey well polished, but its just to airy fairy for me .

maybe a harder bassline and better marking of your rythm shifts, cause it gives it an ameteur wrapping with all those little changes

good luck

Very nice production.

U have a good control off your synths , and it sounds vey well polished, but its just to airy fairy for me .

maybe a harder bassline and better marking of your rythm shifts, cause it gives it an ameteur wrapping with all those little changes

good luck

488389[/snapback]

Thanks for the reply, I was trying to make this a little different from my usual tracks... A little more fairy to clash with the depressing samples from 13th floor.

There are a lot of changes, but I do that to keep interest...

thanks for the input.

smiles.

aya.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally found the time to listen to your song several times. I can't really judge the production things since I don't know jack shit about making tracks but I can judge if I like something or not. In this case I can say this track absolutely rocks!! :)

It's melodic but stands clearly out from the well-known full-on tracks we hear everywhere. It is also different (a bit more melodic and soft) than your livesets I've downloaded so far. I did like them a lot, but I also like this style. So all I can say is keep up the good work!

i listened the track.

soft and melodic, but definetely still psy and very goa.

i like the production, good sounding, goa-like.

i didn't understood the structure the first times, but yesterday i listened to it while doing other stuff and bang! i think i got it and the track made sense in my head :)

good voyage, free and changing

best of luck!

boom