something from Tim Shuldt. Then Psychaos and Tim Shuldt take over with the

usual outstanding and very psychedelic vibes. Here we must say that those two

tracks are difficult to be found anywhere else and I don?t know even if they

have been released. Battle of the future budhas finish this extraordinary trip

with a slow, comparing with the others bpm track, not one of the best that

they have made but certainly not bad.

the last 4 tracks come from the Israel except from Loona Park which is a Greek

artist making Israeli trance music. I have to say that this is the bad part of

this compilation. Luminus and Quadra are awful notzonot Israeli music.

Hyperion is a happy surprise with the very good sunflower, a very

melodic-uplifting track ideal for dancing under the sun during the sunrise in

some outdoor party. Finally Loon park have tried a lot to make something

different, they have experimented with some nice samples to and they have

tried to avoid to much melodies. They have used some hard kicking bass and

they have gave their track a happy attitude.

This compilation worth buying. I give it 8,5/10

• 9 years later...

This is a very good compilation.

The album kicks off with a great track by The Delta. A nice rolling bassline and a dark atmosphere with many twisted and psychedelic sounds! 7.5/10

The second song is Psychaos' Psychochemical. Again a very psychedelic track; you feel like you're getting surrounded by aliens when listenting to this one! 7/10

The third track on the album is Red Hair Hospital by Tim Schuldt. Like the two tracks above this one is once again extremely psychedelic. Nice bubbling acid sounds and distorted lead on the background. Very good track! 8.5/10

The next one is a track by the famous Forest Trance masters: Battle of the future buddhas. This song isn't bad, but it is certainly not my favourite track of the album. It has a very slow build-up and sounds a bit dull at some moments... 6/10

While the first four tracks of this compilation are more night orientated, the four last tracks are pure morning trance and even nitzhonot.

The second half of this compilation starts of with a magnificant tune by Hyperion. Sunflower is a very good morning track. Pure melodic Goa Trance! Great music to dance to while the sun is shining. 8.5/10

After that you get a Nitzhonot track by Luminus! And it's a pretty good one. All you can expect from nice Israeli Nitzhonot: it's fast, has a nice hard kick and bassline and some good straight-forward melodies. 7.5/10

The seventh song on the album is also a Nitzhonot track... ...But this time it's quite bad.

Can't say anything good about it... Simple melodies and a boring song structure. 2/10

The last track starts with a beautiful dreamy intro. I can't really tell if this song is Nitzhonot or just Morning Trance, it sounds like it is a combination of both. Very good melodies and nice work on the layering. Great track! 8/10

All in all this is a very good compilation. I recommend this album to every goa and psychedelic trance lover. :)

• 4 years later...

It's a solid compilation, I disagree with post 1 about the last track it's not awful, I wouldn't even say it's Nitzo to me it's just (happy) goa trance and it's excellent, very energetic.

By the way the correct trackname is LFO's and UFO's. This track is one of my favourites.

Hyperion - Sunflower is underrated even though it does sound old but it's beautiful pure goa.

Red hair hospital is a classic of pumping twisted psytrance.

Domestic bliss from Battle of the future Buddhas is an epic track I just wish I could listen to this track with a better mastering.

7/10.

• 5 months later...

You know what I got out of this compilation initially?

A7iRgym.gif

Holy sh*t The Delta actually made a track not named As a Child I Could something something about a ceiling.

That track showed up more places than a Rihanna song. Yeah it also had guitar in it, but the vibe was appealing to me. Maybe it was just cause it was different. But for me the real reason to get this compilation is Hyperion's Sunflower. And here you get it in all it's frenetic hyper goa trance glory. Not mixed, but the full track. The surprise for me (and a welcome one) was the last track. Who knew Quadra had that kind of goa nastiness in him? I sure didn't.

Luminus did a good job, Psychaos was indeed that, and the Buddhas do their foresty, detuned goa thing. Haunting and easy to get caught up in the blissful noise. To someone who isn't into go though I can see how you would get a "What the f*ck are you listening to?" look.

Red Hair Hospital will most assuredly grow on me. All things considered this is a pretty bad ass compilation!