9. Down at the crossroads

Cosmosis:Contact

1. Contact

2. Find your own divinity

3. The first step

4. Holographic

5. Inner space

6. Supernatural

7. Weird, sick and twisted (cosmosis rmx)

8. Human evolution

:angry::angry::angry:

bad bad bad

and you really should get his last proper album - despite not very enthusiastic reviews here, it's one of the best of CDs released last year.

and you'll need a lot of luck finding Cosmology, Synergy and Intergalactic, but they're worth any price, especially the first two :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

It isn't necessary to waste his money for this "repeat" album. It would have been interesting if Cosmosis has included old unreleased or rare tracks: "Telekinetic" masterpiece, of course, comes "immediatlely to my mind", also "psychofunk" or "deus". And where is "Howling at the moon"?

I suppose that Bilbo want to expose more his solo work in this album than his former collaboration with ex-member Jeremy Van Kampen (Laughing Buddha). Maybe, he is a little selfish ... ;)

It isn't necessary to waste his money for this "repeat" album. It would have been interesting if Cosmosis has included old unreleased or rare tracks: "Telekinetic" masterpiece, of course, comes "immediatlely to my mind", also "psychofunk" or "deus". And where is "Howling at the moon"?

I suppose that Bilbo want to expose more his solo work in this album than his former collaboration with ex-member Jeremy Van Kampen (Laughing Buddha). Maybe, he is a little selfish ...  ;)

449727[/snapback]

no, I don't think he's selfish. after all, Jeremy left him after Cosmology, so naturally all the tracks since Synergy are his own. I pray he didn't put any of those tracks you mentioned on the disc for a purpose and he's preparing an off-albums, singles collection CD (or maybe 2CD). that'd be something I'd buy without hesitation and that is what I (and other people) were trying to tell Bill in psy-forum.co.uk...

man are people still interested in what this guy releases? his last decent track was in like 1998...  :P

449692[/snapback]

that's just bullshit :P

Brainwaves,

Just Say No,

Telepathy,

Dissociation,

Kinda Weirda,

Find Your Own Divinity,

The First Step,

Inner Space,

Supernatural,

Weird, Sick & Twisted,

Naked Chicks,

One Blinding Illumination,

Stormy Monday,

Dead or Alive,

all of those tracks were released after 1998, and all of them create mayhem on the trancefloor... proper british psytrance...

unless ofcourse you prefer isra-teens fullon crap, then yes - his music is not decent at all...

Guest Alternative

i am

449790[/snapback]

off course it's an best of album very obvious if tracks released in 1996 are on it

but it's remasterd and very crystal clear I like it

people whine it's not possible to buy the old skool cd's anymore at a decent price

now someone re a releases and there's again whining :D

is this a ladies forum or ? :P

man are people still interested in what this guy releases? his last decent track was in like 1998...  :P

449692[/snapback]

intergelatic still scored good with me, good subtle psy trance with little goa influences :)

that's just bullshit :P

Brainwaves,

Just Say No,

Telepathy,

Dissociation,

Kinda Weirda,

Find Your Own Divinity,

The First Step,

Inner Space,

Supernatural,

Weird, Sick & Twisted,

Naked Chicks,

One Blinding Illumination,

Stormy Monday,

Dead or Alive,

all of those tracks were released after 1998, and all of them create mayhem on the trancefloor... proper british psytrance...

unless ofcourse you prefer isra-teens fullon crap, then yes - his music is not decent at all...

449742[/snapback]

Not to mention the brilliant Mumbo Jumbo album.

Not to mention the brilliant Mumbo Jumbo album.

449823[/snapback]

yeah thanks, I planned to include it and completely forgot about it because I got so angry at Lemmi... :rolleyes:

Guest The Journey Man Project

an amazing producer and why is it so bad to a best of album? Get the fuck over it!! Like Shulman is any better sticking 3 previously released songs on his new (ahem) album? I got Akashic and it's a very nice trip with some awesome graphics on the cover...

Guest Cosmogenesis

an amazing producer and why is it so bad to a best of album? Get the fuck over it!!  Like Shulman is any better sticking 3 previously released songs on his new (ahem) album?  I got Akashic and it's a very nice trip with some awesome graphics on the cover...

449963[/snapback]

It's bad if you have already the cosmology and synergy albums! It's worse if you are thinking that there are some others old Cosmosis masterpieces, and any of them is present in this best of... But I agree with you : for me, the Akashic lp is better than Schulman album.

an amazing producer and why is it so bad to a best of album? Get the fuck over it!!  Like Shulman is any better sticking 3 previously released songs on his new (ahem) album?  I got Akashic and it's a very nice trip with some awesome graphics on the cover...

449963[/snapback]

errmm, I think he didn't know it was a "best of..." album ;)

is akashic the best of album?

449969[/snapback]

kind of. it's a compilation of his / theirs old tracks released on 5 last full albums, though one can always argue if the ones he choosed are the best :)

I personally wait for an album with off-albums singles - Howling At The Moon, Doors of Perception, Do It!, Caves of Medusa, Reality Check etc.. That would be killargghh! :D