Japanese TIP Records Nippon Crown Orange

devious

I have for sale a near mint copy of Nippon Crown's Orange Compilation:

http://www.discogs.com/release/329473

It's 1 of 3 left, having sold the other two (mu clear and white). PM me offers.

All my records that remain and are for sale are now available to view in their entirety at discogs:

http://www.discogs.com/user/psyshaman

Thanks,

Aaron

Nope...not one of them...but that is freakin' funny  :lol:

Your bottom must be hurtin'  :lol:

447219[/snapback]

Okay. On a side note, I don't even know why I bothered there in the North American forum. It seems psytrance just became a "big thing" in the states and everyone knows everything about everything psy related. It's boring, stupid, and annoying. I'd rather stay away from you glow-stick dancing long hair tree-huggers and enjoy the music without the idiocy and immoral nature of the common American. Oh, I am "American" teehee, but the computer is my friend for this reason.

"Whoa man, there's going to be some acid at the party, oh, and they're going to be spinning Skazi's latest track!@" Uh-huh-huh-huh! Stupid Americans, now I know why Canadians dislike us :> Er, wait, I think that's just isratrance in general? I never went there because it's one of the ugliest forums ever. :-/

Aaron

Okay.  On a side note, I don't even know why I bothered there in the North American forum.  It seems psytrance just became a "big thing" in the states and everyone knows everything about everything psy related.  It's boring, stupid, and annoying.  I'd rather stay away from you glow-stick dancing long hair tree-huggers and enjoy the music without the idiocy and immoral nature of the common American.  Oh, I am "American" teehee, but the computer is my friend for this reason.

"Whoa man, there's going to be some acid at the party, oh, and they're going to be spinning Skazi's latest track!@"  Uh-huh-huh-huh!  Stupid Americans, now I know why Canadians dislike us :>  Er, wait, I think that's just isratrance in general?  I never went there because it's one of the ugliest forums ever. :-/

Aaron

447292[/snapback]

you said it mate don't worry aaron we now what really counts

highly recomend dealing with this guy as he is selling music he loves for a cause just as important

check out his stuff i am not a vinyl collector but some of his stuff is fantastic

thanks for the c.d's mate