101cd.com

snowball

i ordered 2 cds from them 5days ago,i received a confirmation mail,but on the site my order is still "processing".

I asked them by web-note(no email provided) what "processing" means(i know what it means,just wanted to speed things up,and i was bored) yesterday but the havent answered yet...

has anyone ordered from them before??? :huh:

i ordered 2 cds from them 5days ago,i received a confirmation mail,but on the site my order is still "processing".

I asked them by  web-note(no email provided) what "processing" means(i know what it means,just wanted to speed things up,and i was bored) yesterday but the havent answered yet...

has anyone ordered from them before??? :huh:

445145[/snapback]

That's what you get when you order CD's from Russia ;):D

In most cases we will process and despatch your order within 36 hours of receiving it (this applies to in-stock and UK titles only). Your account will show you the status of your order and individual titles. If you place an order for an import title that is not currently in stock we will order this from the record label in the appropriate country. In most cases these titles will be delivered to us within 1-2 weeks for US titles. Please allow approximately 10 working days for European titles and 28 days for all other countries. In some cases it may take longer to obtain the title(s) you have ordered - if you have any queries regarding your order please contact us and we will try to provide further information on the status.

If you are paying by credit card your card will be charged on the day your order is despatched. You card is ONLY charged for those items and postage charges for the package being despatched. We DO NOT charge your card for any items we do not currently have for you. You will receive an email confirming your order has been shipped which will include a postage reference number where apropriate.

Fixed :P

Guest Anti Gravity

well from my hearing and reading experience ordering from russia allthough it looks very legal is still a bit gambling

it's one of the most illegal mp3 sharing countries so fake sites and internet shops are not unknown

I think it's still the best to order in other countries more west

fact is that internet shop can be perfect legal and fair but like I said it's gambling you never know

a dissapointment is never nice to experience about payed cd's who are not arriving :(

or be fake, copied <_<

for example : a friend of mine went to india and bought on little shops many cd's but they were all fake, he inserted the cd's where alien project was written on it and I directly saw the shamely printed cover but it wasn't alien project at all

I have the same cd

it was just goa some local people made I guess and sold it under the fake name alien project so they can ask a higher price

and euhm in case it was really bad goa, even alien project was better so I think that says a lot :D

well from my hearing and reading experience ordering from russia allthough it looks very legal is still a bit gambling

it's one of the most illegal mp3 sharing countries so fake sites and internet shops are not unknown

I think it's still the best to order in other countries more west

fact is that internet shop can be perfect legal and fair but like I said it's gambling you never know

a dissapointment is never nice to experience about payed cd's who are not arriving  :(

or be fake, copied  <_<

for example : a friend of mine went to india and bought on little shops many cd's but they were all fake, he inserted the cd's where alien project was written on it and I directly saw the shamely printed cover but it wasn't alien project at all

I have the same cd

it was just goa some local people made I guess and sold it under the fake name alien project so they can ask a higher price

and euhm in case it was really bad goa, even alien project was better so I think that says a lot  :D

449059[/snapback]

lol, yes, russia is "you never know" land :) .

doesnt look like russia to me ppl...

Phone  01534 481603 

Fax  01534 481360

Post  101cd.com Online Ltd

P.O Box 103

Jersey

JE4 8QX

UK

edit: and they answered my e-mail

449154[/snapback]

so actually where did these rumours came from?