a proggy darkwavy psytrancy track

fluffymushi

Its very nice

The kind of music i like it. Minimal and inteligent

Very nice job you did there.

The use of fx and percussion.

I got complain about those effects that goes in the middle towards the end. They are very loud and "harsh" in comparison with the rest of the song.

Maybe you could cut the excess of low frequencies and there and set up a volume where it balances more with the track

The beat and bass has an atmosphere feel that kind of plays in "background" and they dont play the major role in the track.

That is very nice, however that requires better settings for the others instruments, especially the effects in this case, cause the percussion is very well build and mixed.

I am talking about those effects that comes after 4:00 min, that are the "lead sounds", they are the ones who need a better treatment. I am not talking about making crystal clear, you have to keep the mecanic concept, but some frequencies range are crashing. Make then fit more natural into the song

Very nice job fluffy, i am really impressed, and i really enjoy the idea :)

thanks ~ very helpfull feedback, & also very motivating..!

glad you liked it, i dont often put alot of time in "polishing" my tracks but for you my friend i'm willing to make an effort, hehe :D

you're right about the main fx that run throughout the track, they Are very harsh.. i'll try to soften 'em up a bit.

the part after 4:00 i dont know how yet, this might take a while before i figure out how to make 'em more harmonic.

i should say though, i have lousy speakers (subwoofer+sattelites), the mid-frequencies are totally lacking on 'em.

mm.. producing is delicate :ph34r: maybe i should go borrow my mate's monitor-headphones one of these days.

hehe, yeh, still lots of work on this one i reckon :P