Greed - Greed's Temptation

FrozenRealm

For the people who do not know anything about Greed, this piece of propaganda may help a bit ;) (www.psyshop.com)

Finest progressive trance from Switzerland, the long awaited debut album of Greed!

We at Acdc are extremely proud to present the debut album from Tobi Wirz aka Greed, one of the finest progressive house producers in the world today. The fact that Tobi, who is also the owner of Swiss label SOGrecords, chose Acdc before his own label is an honour for us.

The album is an irrestistably slick piece of progressive house sometimes leaning towards neatly polished trance, even though slightly tougher than what you might have gotten used to from Greed's earlier releases.

Style: Progress Trance

Well.. the style is hypnotising progressive house with some trancey elements in it if I may speak on my personal behaf. Just heard the samples from his new CD "Greeds" Temptation" @ http://www.greed.ch/greed/tracklist.html and for some of you they may be boring at first hand.. but i'm starting to appreciate this stuff lately! :D

Anyone an opinnion about this new album!? DISCUSS :) still finding out if I really like it or not hehe.. but I definately want to hear it in good quality on a Sunday afternoon openair psy fest ;)

Judging on the samples.. I would say "Inside the crystal circle" is going to be my favourite track! awesome simple but effective melody and groove !;)

Also very curious about the KNS remix.. one of my favourite Atmos tracks :D