Ormion

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yes oood is voice of cod,

very good album, like it a lot,

436565[/snapback]

Thanks Fuse :) although OOOD is NOT Voice of Cod; they just share one member - me.

Was it intentional that the broken eggshell, together with the space between the two halves, forms the letters OOOD (maybe with the sun being the second O)?

No... but bring on the "looking so hard at it you see things that aren't there"!

I have two different versions of Silence: here and here. The one on Pulse 4 has a lot more going on, I suppose this was taken from the ALive album, correct?

437151[/snapback]

Hmm... dunno. The tracks are different lengths according to Discog, but since I don't have those CDs I can only assume that either one is from aLIVE and one is from our Phantasm 12", especially if one has more going on - I remember adding to the track for a live version, after it was first released.

One thing I'd really like to do is take the OOOD live show out and about much more as our music works very well live, especially outdoors in the sun (as long as it's not too hot to dance!).  Unfortunately, since there are four of us, it's expensive for us to play outside the UK and sadly it seems that for too many promoters, the effect on the dancefloor of four musicians jamming, improvising and playing prepared riffs over truly psychedelic trance music is not worth our plane fare. I'm hoping and praying that Free Range will do something to change this, and that we'll get the opportunity to play at a festival near you soon.

435564[/snapback]

since both OOOD and Unconscious Collective are made of the same people, you can work out something like "one bullet hits two targets":

- release new OOOD album

- release Unconscious Collective album

- get some nice promotion (you're doing fine in that chapter i think)

- get 2 gigs in 1 festival: one gig at the main floor (psy), one gig at the chill-out floor

:)

Guest Astro Cortex

No... but bring on the "looking so hard at it you see things that aren't there"!

437163[/snapback]

That wasn't hard at all. Well in fact I was wondering where the artist name appeared on the cover, and immediately thought "hey, it's in the egg!"....until the picture finished loading and revealed the "OOOD" in the bottom right corner.

:lol::rolleyes: