Eurotrance

Detector

Eurotrance got me into goa and psy stuff like ,culture beat,captain haddoway,corona 2 unlimeted but this was like in 92 93 i think i remember when i listened to eurotrance back the i always thought it was cool just if they could skip the singning then i discovered acid and trance and it saved my life. :D

I still like those old tracks, stuff like Dr. Alban, Culture Beat and so on. It brings back a lot of nice memories. I still like regular trance (stuff like Tiesto) and also the good old Rave like Marusha and Westbam.

I still like those old tracks, stuff like Dr. Alban, Culture Beat and so on. It brings back a lot of nice memories. I still like regular trance (stuff like Tiesto) and also the good old Rave like Marusha and Westbam.

434688[/snapback]

true allthough tiesto is not my style;

when on the radio it's played you have to admit that your head is a bit bumping up and down a bit on the beat :)

You might smile about DJ Bobo but I saw a very old video of him (from the 80ies) when he was DJing with hip-hop records. Damn he's a bastard at the decks, scratching, vinyl changing and so one. VERY im pressive...

true allthough tiesto is not my style;

when on the radio it's played you have to admit that your head is a bit bumping up and down a bit on the beat  :)

435002[/snapback]

I'm also not that much into Tiesto. He has some superb tracks like Lethal Industry but I just use his name to describe a general style. So the people here know what I'm talking about... But I really like trance, got three boxes full of trance vinyls... :)

I'm also not that much into Tiesto. He has some superb tracks like Lethal Industry but I just use his name to describe a general style. So the people here know what I'm talking about... But I really like trance, got three boxes full of trance vinyls... :)

435080[/snapback]

true off course same over here,

for me music is feeling, and I feel it's ok doesn't matter if it's commercial, cool, not cool, goa or not goa,

and I have to admit some eurotrance tracks sound pretty good,

I used to listen to bonzai too before goa entered my world,

ok I was 12 but still :D

I also used to listen to trance before I knew goa. But I still like trance, for me it's a very good alternative to psy because I really like melodies. I also still go to regular trance parties, the crowd is by far not as bad as people here say (well, also the crowd at psyparties is not as bad where I live as people here say all the time). Maybe I'm just lucky... ;)

I also used to listen to trance before I knew goa. But I still like trance, for me it's a very good alternative to psy because I really like melodies. I also still go to regular trance parties, the crowd is by far not as bad as people here say (well, also the crowd at psyparties is not as bad where I live as people here say all the time). Maybe I'm just lucky... ;)

435085[/snapback]

my imo is you have good people and bad people everywhere, goa or not goa,

I have to admit one track I'll never forget,

you gottta help me out, I don't know the full data but certain you will know it

it's called svenson and stephenson - rebirth

something in that area, I'll never forget how that track rocked my world,

so emotional crystal clear sounds, it was a revelation that electronic music could be so deep,

that track openened my eyes and made me believe there was still a long way of discovery to go,

well I'm 24 now, so it's like 12 years agoo,

so goa was still also searching his way in development,

glad I find it but I'll never turn back or look down to my first tapes that I played a thousand times,

eurotrance parties I can't do, they are only in clubs, very expensive, dresscode and stuff,

not my style and to be honest not the money either :unsure:

4 euro for a glass of water is a bit, well way over my budget :D

I see that, but the prices at indoor parties (depending on the location of course) are sometimes not that much cheaper. I once was to a trance/techno outdoor, that was really cool!! :) I also don't like dresscode, here it's not that much of a problem. I go with my regular clothes and I don't look like a raver or anything. But I also don't look like a psytrancer, just regular.

I know the Rebirth track, it's really nice but a bit overplayed. :)