Neelix - Resident

Tatsu

I've discovered this on discogs when I wanted to add Neelix - No Way To Leave to my wantlist. Here's the link Neelix - Resident.

Has anybody heard it? I really wonder what style it is. I know it is marked as psytrance but that's a wide area... If there is somebody who has it I really like to know if it's in the same style as No Way To Leave...

I've got it :P

Good cd!

Typical German psytrance, somewhere in between psy & prog, although more prog than psy. Still no lack of melodies though!

Great music, but sometimes pretty stupid samples that seem to be taken from cartoon or something & don't always add something to the atmosphere.

I don't own "No Way to leave" but some say it's way than his debut.

Sounds not too bad! Guess I will look if I finde it in my local store to give it a listen. But since I've never heard anybody talk about it it can't be as good as No Way To Leave...

Finally found the time to check the samples at saikosounds, it's not bad. The track Running sounds nice, the rest is nothing too special.

I also like the new CD. :) Love the voice samples, especially in the first two tracks. But it seems that it's either hit or miss with people...