MY NEW TRACK "DRM"

NHJOHYENNRO

Hey NHJOH i wont comment on your track. You know why?

Because you ask all the time for "comments please" "comments please"... ... and you never coment on someone else music!! Thats unfair! Ya think ya such big shoot?! Dont eyeball on me !!

That was a quote, and my point. Because you are a ego men

I listened to the track, but i wont coment! :rolleyes:

Hey NHJO, I heard your psychedelic NHC track, I like the measure-length modulation used on the lead, very unique, I don't think I've ever heard anything like that before.

Hope you don't mind, but I made a darkpsy techcore remix of it, I added some darkness to the bassline, much more killar now.

http://rapidshare.de/files/12215190/Synoge...remix_.mp3.html

Logic Pro 7, Juno alfa 1, Korg DW8000, Roland Jx8p and a sample for the kick and hat.

Interesting tune- although it isn't mind blowing, it is a pretty catchy line, even if the song gets a bit monotonous. I must say that the bassline is interesting. This song seems like it is in it's infant stage though, so keep working on it and adding more variance and layers.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hey Synogen, please can you share your remix track on megaupload or filefactory (if you know), because I can't understand the rapidshare system!

I'm very curious to listen how you have transformed the original track...

If you can't, it doesn't matter. I will wait your upcoming amazing mindcrawlers tracks!

I don't think you'd wanna hear it that much ;) I spent about as much time on it as NHJO spent on his to make a point that NHJO spends about 5 minutes on his music.... but in rapidshare you just have to click where it says free, then enter the letters it asks you to enter and click download after you wait a 15 seconds or so