stuff a la Deviant Species

fluffymushi

I'd reccomend JP Noir. A compilation on b.p.f records featuring KURO, Charm, and other japanese artists. Its pretty minimal, dark and futuristicly haunting. I like!

426632[/snapback]

i love that compi. ~kuro, charm, yamabikaya (!) :P

There´s not too much stuff like that around unfortunately, have you listened to the compilations from Ambivalent records yet? Well, I guess so... Maybe some earlier Zenon rec releases... and definitely the releases from Last possible solution (LPS rec).

Aye man some of the Ambivalent stuff might really fit the bill, weren't the last 2 deviant species albums on ambivalent? I liked the compilation, there is no tomorrow but I forget the label. If it doesn't have to be uptempo I would recommend Amethystium, pretty dark (but not nightmarish like no tommorow) and haunting.

If you want something trully nightmarish, try some loftgroover mixes from the early to mid 90s. Made one of my mates shit himself in his sleep. That was proper gabba stuff though so i have no idea where to get it (its not psychedelic just scary)