Cybernetika live mix @Der Sezzionz

Cybernetika

Sorry for the shameless self promotion, but there might be some of you interested in this :D

I'm getting a guest mix session, lasting one hour, at a good friend's live web radio show at www.sensegenerate.fm ... It's a great honor for me to play this set consisting of mostly Dark Psy. I play some of my tracks, Scatterbrain, Dark Nebula, Derango and some more ;)

It would be more than nice if you tune in this saturday, January the 7th @ 4PM GMT / 5PM CET / 10AM CST ... your support for Psy is needed :D

Big respect and thanks to Paulo Der Munoz :)

Peace

• 5 weeks later...

the mix is available here: http://www.cybernetika.de/cybernetika-session060106.mp3

Tracklist:

1. Dark Nebula - Melding Plague

2. Scatterbrain - Hex

3. Cybernetika - Darkstar Phobia

4. Aldus B - Hideous Strength

5. Ocelot - Livnoc Tulor

6. Cybernetika - Astranimus

7. Manibus - The Rider

8. Derango - The Poisonous Square

9. Toxic - Electric Shadow

10. Cybernetika - Dimorphic Blackcell

Enjoy :)

so i got around hearing this and it works nicely for a live setup. You mashed your work well with the other tracks here and it works (even if i didn't know many of them) which was a nice surprice ;)

the pace is great and the little turns into different kinds of dark is really interesting... even the toxic track :-D

i'm not sure which one was playing min 31 but it's one hell of a beat... overall very enjoyable

• 3 weeks later...