Title: Beyond Colour

Artist: Various Artists

Label: TIP Records

Catalogue#: TIPCD19

Format: CD

Released: 1998

Track Listing:

G.M.S. - Crumbs

E-Rection - Out Here We Are Stoned (X-Dream Remix)

Snake Thing - Blizzard Of Oooze

Organic Noise - Spastic Elastic

Systembusters - Godzilla

Psychopod - Friagram (G.M.S. Refried Gram Mix)

Hallucinogen - Magik

Mudspirit - Worm Hole

Psychopod - Seriaf

The CD is BRAND NEW and still sealed in plastic shrink wrap.

I am NOT interested in trades unless it's something really rare.

I'm looking for £45.00 for it (a second hand one recently went on EBay for £44.00 as seen here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Beyond-Colour-CD-199...1QQcmdZViewItem ).

Cheers.

Posted Image

Title: Beyond Colour

Artist: Various Artists

Label: TIP Records

Catalogue#: TIPCD19

Format: CD

Released: 1998

Track Listing:

G.M.S. - Crumbs

E-Rection - Out Here We Are Stoned (X-Dream Remix)

Snake Thing - Blizzard Of Oooze

Organic Noise - Spastic Elastic

Systembusters - Godzilla

Psychopod - Friagram (G.M.S. Refried Gram Mix)

Hallucinogen - Magik

Mudspirit - Worm Hole

Psychopod - Seriaf

The CD is BRAND NEW and still sealed in plastic shrink wrap.

I am NOT interested in trades unless it's something really rare.

I'm looking for £45.00 for it (a second hand one recently went on EBay for £44.00 as seen here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Beyond-Colour-CD-199...1QQcmdZViewItem ).

Cheers.

398748[/snapback]

LOL :lol:

Then I must to require for my Strange Vibrations (New/Sealed) CD £50, because one idiot won this CD £40 in ebay. LOL :lol:

Why do you not try to sell it in ebay.

To sell a CD, with a huge price, in a forum is not so a great idea. ;)

Then I must to require for my Strange Vibrations (New/Sealed) CD £50, because one idiot won this CD £40 in ebay.  LOL :lol:

398965[/snapback]

That's not nice.

I had very good offers in this very forum, so you're wrong. People are willing to pay a lot here too. The only reason why it is such a bad idea to ask for a high price in this forum are comments like the one you just posted.

That's not nice.

I had very good offers in this very forum, so you're wrong. People are willing to pay a lot here too. The only reason why it is such a bad idea to ask for a high price in this forum are comments like the one you just posted.

398976[/snapback]

Yeah, well, a guy on ebay was unsatisfied with the CDs he was selling, including strange vibrations sealed only reaching a certain amount that he offered to sell me all the CDs he had listed on eBay PLUS SFX - Rainbirds for a certain price range. Now, I am begging my Girlfriend to buy the entire lot for me since I just began collecting CDs :-D. I put vinyl on hold! *grin*

Anyways, BEST OF LUCK to anyone and everyone who sets a price. People do get what they ask for, some of the time. That's why I prefer trading over money! :-D

Aaron

Then I must to require for my Strange Vibrations (New/Sealed) CD £50, because one idiot won this CD £40 in ebay.  LOL :lol:

398965[/snapback]

I've seen a number of CDs fetch a pretty penny on this forum and in all honestly expect the album to fetch more on eBay but decided to advertise it here first.

If you don't think it's worth £45, that's okay, I respect your opinion but try to appreciate it's worth a lot of money to some people, especially collectors and those who think the CD is a stand-out album.

Hey, I can talk what I want, where I want and how I want.

I don’t let forbid my mouth. You are in any case canting people.

In the last time every idiot joins here and is in the opinion, because that some braindead people spend much money (strangely by the same sellers in ebay) for some CD’s and records. They think that we can shit much money. This complete idiots should to sell their fuckin’ stuff in Ebay, money destroys the Forum-Community.

Hu? Did I write Forum-Community? Which Forum-Community here?

Okay if we take Ebay prices here, then I want for my SFX – Rainbirds (I got a second NEW copy) 150 Euros or I want it to trade for Technossomy – Synthetic Flesh (AFRCD02) & Healer – Wonderground (AFRCD024).

Oh shit! I forgot that ebay rules dominate here and trades are not allowed. LOL :lol:

Okay I’m out of here and I will leave this forum. CYA

Yeah yeah I know I know, I shut to fuck up.

Hey, I can talk what I want, where I want and how I want.

I don’t let forbid my mouth. You are in any case canting people.

In the last time every idiot joins here and is in the opinion, because that some braindead people spend much money (strangely by the same sellers in ebay) for some CD’s and records. They think that we can shit much money. This complete idiots should to sell their fuckin’ stuff in Ebay, money destroys the Forum-Community.

Hu? Did I write Forum-Community? Which Forum-Community here?

Okay if we take Ebay prices here, then I want for my SFX – Rainbirds (I got a second NEW copy) 150 Euros or I want it to trade for Technossomy – Synthetic Flesh (AFRCD02) & Healer – Wonderground (AFRCD024).

Oh shit! I forgot that ebay rules dominate here and trades are not allowed. LOL :lol:

Okay I’m out of here and I will leave this forum. CYA

Yeah yeah I know I know, I shut to fuck up.

400904[/snapback]

You're interested in buying my CD for £45.00 really, aren't you? Admit it.

EDIT: Oh, you unregistered. Everyone's so touchy these days, it's quite peculiar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alas, it would seem my asking £45 for this was very optimistic/greedy (delete where applicable) as it only fetched £23.00 on eBay.

411880[/snapback]

no, but you have to remember that you are not diamonde7 or planet.trance on ebay. if it had been their copy, it would had probably made it up to 45 :-P but damn 23 is still good for a seller who isn't regularly selling rarities on ebay :-D

Aaron

no, but you have to remember that you are not diamonde7 or planet.trance on ebay.  if it had been their copy, it would had probably made it up to 45 :-P but damn 23 is still good for a seller who isn't regularly selling rarities on ebay :-D

Aaron

411881[/snapback]

People pay more if the sellers sell a lot? Eh?

Guest The Journey Man Project

more if the seller has a high reputation, if somebody is selling for the first few times, you don' want to fork out a heap of cash just in case... but if they have sold 500+ with pretty much 99% positive feedback, you're generally willing to pay the difference... as you can be guaranteed minimal problems ;)

I have an eBay feedback rating of 500+, 100% positive.

I can only assume the other auction (when the same CD reached £44.00) was lucky enough to catch the eye of two bidders who really wanted it. A one-off perhaps.

Alas, it would seem my asking £45 for this was very optimistic/greedy (delete where applicable) as it only fetched £23.00 on eBay.

411880[/snapback]

Thomas (diamond7) and Glen (planet trance) are top guys and admittedly I've paid top dollar for some of their stuff, mostly diamond 7, but I've got the cash. Just depends on how bad someone wants something I guess. I know this wrecks it for others and I apologise. For eg. if someone Accidental Occidentalism on cd out there I would pay £150 without thinking twice.

Thomas (diamond7) and Glen (planet trance) are top guys and admittedly I've paid top dollar for some of their stuff, mostly diamond 7, but I've got the cash. Just depends on how bad someone wants something I guess. I know this wrecks it for others and I apologise. For eg. if someone Accidental Occidentalism on cd out there I would pay £150 without thinking twice.

416265[/snapback]

Sold!

Send me a PM if you're serious!

/DP

416265[/snapback]

Congratulations. You're insane! :blink:

Sold!

Send me a PM if you're serious!

/DP

416321[/snapback]

Sellout. :lol:

I dunno if it's insane to spend £150 on a CD, all depends on how much joy you extract from it.

Five years ago I payed just shy of £100 for a very rare Japanese CD (classical music fused with very subtle electronic music). In that time I've probably listened to it twice a week, so say I've listened to it roughly 500 times, it means I've paid 0.20 pence each time I've played it. That's pretty good value for money as far I'm concerened, especially as it remains one of my favourite CD's.

I dunno if it's insane to spend £150 on a CD, all depends on how much joy you extract from it.

Five years ago I payed just shy of £100 for a very rare Japanese CD (classical music fused with very subtle electronic music). In that time I've probably listened to it twice a week, so say I've listened to it roughly 500 times, it means I've paid 0.20 pence each time I've played it. That's pretty good value for money as far I'm concerened, especially as it remains one of my favourite CD's.

416336[/snapback]

Hack

ack

*dead*

I'd never pay that much. If a cd is that expensive, I download it and am happy about it. There are limits for morality.