The Muses Rapt - You

Anoebis

But I love it :) Not for on parties of course, but blissfull home listening!

Maybe this one is véry close to normal trance, so I was wondering if enybody knows normal trance artists which is almost the same? :) (and no Platipus releases as I have most of them)

But I love it :) Not for on parties of course, but blissfull home listening!

Maybe this one is véry close to normal trance, so I was wondering if enybody knows normal trance artists which is almost the same? :) (and no Platipus releases as I have most of them)

395434[/snapback]

Well, it's not as badly masterad as The Muses Rapt, but you might like Green House Effect's "Global Warming" album anyway. ;)

Well, it's not as badly masterad as The Muses Rapt, but you might like Green House Effect's "Global Warming" album anyway.  ;)

395445[/snapback]

I usually don't like non-psy trance but quite liked the Green House Effect album.

Anoebis, is You anything like Spiritual Healing?

Anoebis, is You anything like Spiritual Healing?

395451[/snapback]

Well, it is clearly made by the same guy as the sounds are the same, but You has stronger basslines, no ambient tracks and is very happy/melodic (cheesy), but it makes me feel happy anyway :)

And yes, I like the Green House Effect album too :) Emuna is also in the same style, and early California Sunshine...

Well, it is clearly made by the same guy as the sounds are the same, but You has stronger basslines, no ambient tracks and is very happy/melodic (cheesy), but it makes me feel happy anyway :)

395457[/snapback]

...it has also some plain amateurish melodies, mismatched parts and is very hard of the ears without a good equalizer - and slightly even with one.

...it has also some plain amateurish melodies, mismatched parts and is very hard of the ears without a good equalizer - and slightly even with one.

395461[/snapback]

I presume you didn't like Spiritual Healing?

I presume you didn't like Spiritual Healing?

395462[/snapback]

Ït was a bit better. I liked some of it, at least it didn't suddenly feel like pins and needles in my ears.

Ït was a bit better. I liked some of it, at least it didn't suddenly feel like pins and needles in my ears.

395464[/snapback]

I quite liked Spiritual Healing. My only criticism is that it had a pretty cold and technical sound to it, not at all warm or organic.

so....Huan Verdera (sorry man if i've made a mistake) produces, as i think, a great music...i can't say that it smth. that i like most of all, but i absolutely agree with Anoebis that it's a good material for home listening...

Verdera, as i know, had a cancer... maybe it influenced his music...maybe therefore i have so much emotions, when i listen to it..

so I was wondering if enybody knows normal trance artists which is almost the same?

sorry..can't help u..

ask me if u want to find dark :P

Guest The Journey Man Project

It is so badly mastered that it cannot be considered true music... I mean seriously, the meldoies and beats aren't even vaguely synced... if such tripe was dedicated to me I'd quesiton our relationship... really dissapointing after the first album... it had so much potential, but was killd before it even had a chance... I'd vote it as thw most dissapointing artits come back for a very very long time... surely he could have afforded somebody on Ibiza to master it properyl :huh: