Astrix's "On Fire" on Video Game!

I just got an email from HOMmega's mailing list...

Astrix's "ON FIRE" will be part of the sound track of the Capcom's video game "Final Fight Streetwise"

Yeah, baby!!!

H-Bomb Dance Floor Spanking Tune!

I like this, you know? I like when music I danced to goes big..

Discuss... (flamming coming!!! :ph34r: )

The trouble with Final Fight is it's just so boring, it's just walk along, punch, walk along, punch, kick, walk along, kick, walk along, kick, punch, walk along, die of boredom...

The trouble with Final Fight is it's just so boring, it's just walk along, punch, walk along, punch, kick, walk along, kick, walk along, kick, punch, walk along, die of boredom...

383031[/snapback]

haha maybe that's why they choose an Astrix track... boom boom boom - 2 second break - boom boom boom - 2 second break - boom boom boom - 2 second break - boom boom boom

:P

That's your point of view... ;) The first Final Fight was awesome.. that's 10 years ago.. Haven't played the 'new' ones

383044[/snapback]

It was awesome, yes, and I adored it. However 'was' and 'adored' are both words associated with the past tense and when I played Final Fight recently I walked away very unimpressed... but, yeah, as you say this is only my point of view.

It was awesome, yes, and I adored it. However 'was' and 'adored' are both words associated with the past tense and when I played Final Fight recently I walked away very unimpressed... but, yeah, as you say this is only my point of view.

383048[/snapback]

Thank You for the english lesson :lol:

I think it's cool when psy is included in videogames soundtrack, doesn't matter to me if its prog or Astrix. Haven't seen the game, when it's as good as the old game... *drools* Not very likely, I know. :rolleyes:

I think it's cool when psy is included in videogames soundtrack, doesn't  matter to me if its prog or Astrix. Haven't seen the game, when it's as good as the old game... *drools* Not very likely, I know.  :rolleyes:

383068[/snapback]

Gran Turismo 4 has some kewl psy tracks on it too. Including a Hallucinogen tune that was made just for the game.

Gran Turismo 4 has some kewl psy tracks on it too. Including a Hallucinogen tune that was made just for the game.

383069[/snapback]

I know, I have the soudtrack and it's nice. Wipeout Soundtrack was cool, with tracks from Prodigy on it. Plus the game itself is also great (at least the first two on the old PS).

Wipeout Soundtrack was cool, with tracks from Prodigy on it. Plus the game itself is also great (at least the first two on the old PS).

383129[/snapback]

Yeah, Wipeout probably has the best soundtrack of any game.

I remember back in '96 or '97 I was listening to the Hallucinogen Twisted album (track 7 if I remember) and tripping my face off while playing Wipeout and as the bass in the music slowed down the game would slow down and when the bass speeded up the game would speed up. I had to turn it off in the end, it did my head in.