up and coming future psytrance dj! =]

devious

http://sanfrancisco.tribe.net/template/pub...by&rows&r=10535

I had to do it, he's my son, Malick, and he rocks the vinyl! He likes TIP vinyl for some reason, he wouldn't do it with any of the other labels. =]]]]]] He's awesome, and asleep right now so I have a few minutes to party!!! :) Listening to a bunch of Symbiosis records right now.

Aaron (the bored person right now cause Malick's asleep :()

http://sanfrancisco.tribe.net/template/pub...by&rows&r=10535

I had to do it, he's my son, Malick, and he rocks the vinyl!  He likes TIP vinyl for some reason, he wouldn't do it with any of the other labels.  =]]]]]]  He's awesome, and asleep right now so I have a few minutes to party!!! :) Listening to a bunch of Symbiosis records right now.

Aaron (the bored person right now cause Malick's asleep :()

371490[/snapback]

hahaha, you should get him onto CD mixing as well. only way to get unlreased killars.

Nice :)

What a cute kid you got there devious!

btw

Show him some Blue Room vinyls :rolleyes: , maybe he will love to spin those ones :P

371512[/snapback]

Haha, thanks guys. I figured it'd just be a fun day since mom's at work and dad's home with him. The things parent's do to their children these days ;). Malick will probably end up getting the Blue Room shot tomorrow. I told him I think it's hard doing the Blue Room shot because we're still missing some LPs! He shook his head no aka who cares. Cause he likes the Saafi Brothers - Mystic Cigs album quite a bit. In fact, based off reaction from Malick, his Top 3 artist list:

1 - Sandman - Witchcraft

2 - Saafi Brothers - Mystic Cigarettes

3 - The Infinity Project - Mystical Experiences

I have no idea what his case is with the "mystic" albums, but Witchcraft had them beat. :-)

I don't know my girlfriend's favorite 3, but I know her top one she's heard thus far from my collection is Dance, Trance & Magic Plants. She loves the energetic tracks on there. :>

It's hard for me to post my favorites. I'm still trying to tune in with the best ear possible. I like a lot of Transwave's stuff. Sandman, Hux Flux, Xenomorph, ugh, my liking list is endless, but that's why I collect it =] cause I'm not picky so I have to have as much of it possible *laughs*

Well, I think it's time for a cigarette. I'll belurking. :)

Aaron