someone scored

@niobium

Hey!!!

Why are you not answering me? I wrote you some messages, because the Killing Joke - Wardance The Remixes you offered me for trade and I need your wantlist.

I don't like such demeanour, to offer somebody something and later he get no response.

Okay I'm not perfect too, but this sucks really.

oh lord, dragonsbane99 is my um, not-so-friendly ebayer. he follows me around and bids up everything i want :( ahhhhhhahaaaa, but fuck, he scored a mad deal. not like he has enough records already (DJFrodo on discogs).

Anyways, another mad deal :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pleiadians-IFO-CD-1999...1QQcmdZViewItem

After seeing jikkenteki's go for over 50 dollars, that's a good deal :-D BUY IT NOW WERD!

Hehhe

Aaron

wtf :blink: ?!

370186[/snapback]

what's fucked up is that I was using a ebay bidding program and I had

it programmed to bid up to 200.00$ on the records. The program has worked

on all other occasions but no bid was sent for this one. I'd had my eye on the auction all week. I liked it because I didn't think there would be many bidders

because the words 'goa' or 'psy' were not in the subject line.

Also, it looks like the records are still in plastic sleeves and perfect condition :(

I tried contacting the seller explaining the situation but no response.

A note to beople who don't know: LOOK FOR WORDS LIKE GOA, PSY

TIP, KOYOTE, MATSURI, etc.. inside the BODY of the auction, not just

the subject line.

\\niobium

Haha, he got the records already guys:

OMG!!! AWESOME Seller!!! SECURE packing!!! THX for the slipmats!!!

Buyer dragonsbane99 ( 307Feedback score is 100 to 499) Oct-29-05 21:01 4780242342

=]]]]]]]] AND EVEN A PAIR OF SLIPMATS. =/

I scored today! Tip Orange Comp + Flying Rhino/Tip WAX CD + a bunch of others for a total of $20 dollars. :-) Dementertainment, psyko disko - psyko disko.

Jeah! Anyways, I'm not a huge fan of CDs, but there's always room for them in my collection *giggles*

Aaron

I scored today!  Tip Orange Comp + Flying Rhino/Tip WAX CD + a bunch of others for a total of $20 dollars. :-) Dementertainment, psyko disko - psyko disko.

Jeah!  Anyways, I'm not a huge fan of CDs, but there's always room for them in my collection *giggles*

Aaron

370840[/snapback]

yeah I saw that one but didn't bid because the seller would ship to Canada

for 20 pounds. And also I didn't wan't to outbid you ;)

\\niobium

yeah I saw that one but didn't bid because the seller would ship to Canada

for 20 pounds.  And also I didn't wan't to outbid you ;)

\\niobium

371513[/snapback]

Odd, he's only charging me 10pounds =] to the united states. I told him what I wanted of the lot which included the Shamen CD's cause I was a huge Shamen fan in my childhood days. :)

On top of that, I am getting dementertainment and psykodisko-selftitled afr for an additional 4pounds! =] So, 14 pounds for the orange comp, the wax mag afr/tip cd, dementertainment, psykodisko, shamen and a couple of the other ones (i asked for them because i had no idea or well, i don't know how to say no? :))

So jeah! it was a neat auction though i had it all on vinyl already. *catching up on CDs cause i know my son will need CDs in the future and vinyls will just be there in frames haha!*

Thanks too Niobium for not bidding :> *throws ya an e-record*

Aaron

Odd, he's only charging me 10pounds =] to the united states.  I told him what I wanted of the lot which included the Shamen CD's cause I was a huge  Shamen fan in my childhood days. :)

On top of that, I am getting dementertainment and psykodisko-selftitled afr for an additional 4pounds!  =]  So,  14 pounds for the orange comp, the wax mag afr/tip cd, dementertainment, psykodisko, shamen and a couple of the other ones (i asked for them because i had no idea or well, i don't know how to say no? :))

So jeah!  it was a neat auction though i had it all on vinyl already.  *catching up on CDs cause i know my son will need CDs in the future and vinyls will just be there in frames haha!*

Thanks too Niobium for not bidding :> *throws ya an e-record*

Aaron

371545[/snapback]

good score man.

\\niobium

• 2 weeks later...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

few days ago this cd gone for 40 GBP I think. Also no key words used

381848[/snapback]

Crazy! It's still in shrinkwrap too according to that photo! haha, rad! I would never pay that much for a CD personally. That's insane. CDs aren't worth more than ten bucks each :-D

Aaron