Pimping my show again - 8pm (UK) psystream.net

what will you spin tonight?

368315[/snapback]

That largely depends on how my day at the office goes, my mixing tends to be based entirely on how grumpy (or how drunk) I am.

I do have a CD of halloween sound fx though.

You are a master of advertising :)

368551[/snapback]

Thanks. I'll be buying some red framed spectacles, an aluminium briefcase, an iMac, some wicker shoes and an Audi TT soon to drive to clients and tell them (while shoving an endless supply of posh up my nose) that my new "ironic mixed media campaign featuring Hugh Grant as the new lead singer of Motorhead is exactly what's needed to inject life back into the rubber glove market and in particular to stimulate the previously underperforming AB3 segment of the populace"

Thanks. I'll be buying some red framed spectacles, an aluminium briefcase, an iMac, some wicker shoes and an Audi TT soon to drive to clients and tell them (while shoving an endless supply of posh up my nose) that my new "ironic mixed media campaign featuring Hugh Grant as the new lead singer of Motorhead is exactly what's needed to inject life back into the rubber glove market and in particular to stimulate the previously underperforming AB3 segment of the populace"

368595[/snapback]

conclusive proof that drugs played a very big part in your life at one stage. :lol:

Your 'posters' are unbelievable.

Killarrrgh job man.

372788[/snapback]

Thanks. It's amazing what a couple of paintshop pro filters and a google image search can do in an idle ten minutes before work :lol:

One day I learn to do shiny fractal tunnels with lens flair and a shiva like proper psytrance people :D