ask goa gil...

RAH

I already asked him questions I wanted when he was sitting at my place, smoking some hash...

He is rather egocentric and not being guru at all, it is just a mask...sorry to disappoint you guys...;)

If I can get a new round of his 1994 -1997 collection of mixed (or lack of it) tapes again? I lost them and I miss his various baba poses on the covers :P

I already asked him questions I wanted when he was sitting at my place, smoking some hash...

He is rather egocentric and not being guru at all, it is just a mask...sorry to disappoint you guys...;)

367356[/snapback]

to some extend that is true, but you also have to understand he is basically just trying to sell himself through the interview. Oh surprice... you know. With the limited contact i had with him, he was very, very easy person to get in touch. The guy and even paid for 24 minute international call to say his own philopsohy... so... as far as i am concerned i have encountered way more unccesible people... unsuprisingly enough from prog circles...