My return to production...

Let me describe you my situation...

I was heavily into psy production, well something like 4 years ago. Because of my studies I had to stop everything...I just couldn't do both....Now as I'm coming to an end of studies I have more time...to cut things short....many things have changed since, and I lost track of what kind of software do I need to make some music...

So can you give me some recommendations concerning which software should I install......I need everything: sound editors, sequencers, synths...everything and more....and also which sound card do you recommend me to buy......notice it must be in lower price range...

Thank you in advance...

Let me describe you my situation...

I was heavily into psy production, well something like 4 years ago. Because of my studies I had to stop everything...I just couldn't do both....Now as I'm coming to an end of studies I have more time...to cut things short....many things have changed since, and I lost track of what kind of software do I need to make some music...

So can you give me some recommendations concerning which software should I install......I need everything: sound editors, sequencers, synths...everything and more....and also which sound card do you recommend me to buy......notice it must be in lower price range...

Thank you in advance...

344426[/snapback]

good cheap soundcard : emu404 / proteus

sound editors: wavelab 5 (nicest) / soundforge 7 (fastest)

sequencers: fruity loops, cubase, live, etc (find the best for u)

synth: reason, absynth3, vanguard, albino2, v-station, bass station, etc

the simplest way to go is: reason. it has everything u need, but not everything u want ;)

good luk + have fun B)

• 8 months later...