2 new psy tracks

Newbie here :ph34r:

I'm producing last 4 months and I still have very cheap hardware and software but my love for psy make's me to make some tunes that hope to find interesting.

Ok don't wait to listen something pro but I'm trying to improve...My purpose is to build 7 to 8 tracks and then give them to some professional in mastering to make them sound right.

Any feeddback welcome ;)

Don't be afraid to be honest!!

For LINK use my signature down

Hi man :) , so it's like this:

35 unit >> very industrial and harsh ambience, which i like, but should gain a lot with a good frequency mastering, some of them clash and hurt the ears IMO. The ambient is very psy, the sounds are a bit oldschool IMO, but that is good in some cases :). The progressions show that you have a good feeling for psy-buildups (not so easy to do), i think you really need new sounds and software to create a more full mix, with diferent textures, and then the hard sounds will rock.

I touch a pulsar >> almost the same opinion, this track has potential but needs a lot of care in the frequency shaping of the sounds, and a bit in the structure (a bit monotone IMO). The ambient is dark, psy and powerful.

Hope to ear more from you! keep working, you have what it takes B)