first samples uploaded

Guest Astro Cortex

Guest Astro Cortex

As promised, I put up the first sample clips in my reviews:

3 Astralasia albums, Eat Static Alien EPs, Third Eye, Orb, DLS and Children of the Bong

enjoy! :)

and feel free to report errors to me if there are any

Guys, guys... First and foremost let me stress how cool I think your work is... Ripping, encoding, cutting and uploading samples must be a lenghty job - respect!

But - are you sure rapidshare.de is the way to go about it? I mean, that site was designed for larger files for download - not live streaming... On every track you have to wait something like 10-20-30 seconds for your download-link... Also there is a traffic-limit, enabling you from accessing rapidshare.de for an hour if you've been at it a lot (say reading 3-4-5 reviews within the same hour...)

I'm no expert in these matters, but surely there must be sites out there which would do the trick better than this one? I mean, it's not like these short samples are gonna generate huge amounts of traffic anyway... So maybe find some server with direct access to the files?

Thanks...

/DP

Guys, guys... First and foremost let me stress how cool I think your work is... Ripping, encoding, cutting and uploading samples must be a lenghty job - respect!

But - are you sure rapidshare.de is the way to go about it? I mean, that site was designed for larger files for download - not live streaming... On every track you have to wait something like 10-20-30 seconds for your download-link... Also there is a traffic-limit, enabling you from accessing rapidshare.de for an hour if you've been at it a lot (say reading 3-4-5 reviews within the same hour...)

I'm no expert in these matters, but surely there must be sites out there which would do the trick better than this one? I mean, it's not like these short samples are gonna generate huge amounts of traffic anyway... So maybe find some server with direct access to the files?

Thanks...

/DP

325571[/snapback]

yes i thought the same, that rapidshare is not so good for samples, but except yousendit i don't know other ones :unsure:

Now if the reviews themselves weren't so short. <_<

Edit: Can these short blurbs even be called reviews? :huh:

Edit2: The short blurb note wasn't directed at the first poster.

Now if the reviews themselves weren't so short.  <_<

Edit: Can these short blurbs even be called reviews?  :huh:

Edit2: The short blurb note wasn't directed at the first poster.

325582[/snapback]

sorry my review was short indeed, the shorter i made i think, and that's why the samples are useful ;)

yes i thought the same, that rapidshare is not so good for samples, but except yousendit i don't know other ones  :unsure:

325581[/snapback]

true the rapishare sucks sorry, great idea though :(;)

Guest Astro Cortex

OK OK, I'll try to find a better place to upload my samples in the future. But I don't think I'll be bothering uploading all those samples I did in the last two days again, I'm sorry for that, maybe some time when I have absolutely nothing better to do. But all in all I think it's not that much of a problem as I haven't posted all too many reviews yet (15 if I counted correctly) ;)

Future reviews will contain easier access to samples, you have my word :)

OK OK, I'll try to find a better place to upload my samples in the future. But I don't think I'll be bothering uploading all those samples I did in the last two days again, I'm sorry for that, maybe some time when I have absolutely nothing better to do. But all in all I think it's not that much of a problem as I haven't posted all too many reviews yet (15 if I counted correctly) ;)

Future reviews will contain easier access to samples, you have my word :)

325891[/snapback]

respect astro cortex... you're doing fine.... ;)