Final Countdown RMX?

ThrasheR

Ok, so Skazi played this song at fullmoon festival, i havent seen much buzz about it but it had the melody from "Europe - The Final Countdown" and some pretty kickass violins in it... Im wondering if ANYONE have heard anything about this track? is it gonna be released? IS it realeased? is it skazi or a collaboration?

best wishes Magnus

Ok, so Skazi played this song at fullmoon festival, i havent seen much buzz about it but it had the melody from "Europe - The Final Countdown" and some pretty kickass violins in it... Im wondering if ANYONE have heard anything about this track? is it gonna be released? IS it realeased? is it skazi or a collaboration?

best wishes Magnus

305734[/snapback]

it was just a matter of time....

Apparently its GMS. I've heard people talking about this track - to me it's bad AND wrong. Terrible track to begin with. Urgh. Remixes suck.

Check out track 10 and you all have your answer  :huh:

Final CountDown

They did it again, run away  :lol:

306641[/snapback]

I listened to the samplesong of that on saikosounds and it isnt the right tune, trust me on this one :)

And by the way people, im no skazihoe , the best artists at fullmoon festival were Para Halu and Penta, with those freaky psychedelic tunes.

I listened to the samplesong of that on saikosounds and it isnt the right tune, trust me on this one :)

And by the way people, im no skazihoe , the best artists at fullmoon festival were Para Halu and Penta, with those freaky psychedelic tunes.

307113[/snapback]

My mistake then, i was judging because of the name...

Para Halu and Penta, humm.............Good taste :)

GMS and Friends, those friends would be Skazi only then ;) fuck this crap!

dudududud duhuhllulul original song already sucks arse!