trying to locate psy record shops in london

johnny narcotic

dream temple is great but a bit expensive though drift in central towards soho as well... there is a number of great shops hidden in between picadilly/ mini-china town... and... hmmm well that area ;)

dream temple is a bit short on its selection these days.. or at least thats what it looked like!

there's the trackheadz shop (access all areas) on 114 or 117 (damn how can i remember this?) kentish town road but they got an even shorter selection for psy..

cant really think of another place except the second hand stores.. where you should go only if you re an addict and want to search 2000 cds to find 1 or none you want..

the 3 i ve been to the most in central london are in camden (u must have seen it) on the high street, in notting hill (next to n.h. gate tube station) and in soho (where RAH told u) there's one very near sister ray. (i think its in broadwick st but i cant really say-its 20m from the sex shop alley if ya know it))

there's one very near sister ray. (i think its in broadwick st but i cant really say-its 20m from the sex shop alley if ya know it))

304480[/snapback]

YES!! the sex shop-alley!! haha

actually i think is right next to sister ray... there's also a hippie-store on that street to get papers, bongs, old high-times mags and all that junk...

access all areas at camden

get out of camden metro station take the exit to the left towards the end of the world side but do not go to that side

wals left for about 1 km or so and at your left

nice store

friendly people

you can find cd s, party flyers, magic plants and tshirt ....

looking for record shops in london,  checked out sisterray and reckless they said they

did'nt have much of a selection . if anyone knows anywhere to go or can help me out :D

that would be great!

peace

304371[/snapback]

hmmm...dont know if this helps. but i buy cds (and you can get records too) from www.chaosunlimited.co.uk. they deliver the very next day, are cheap (like £8.50 for a cd) and very friendly. if you want to order online and you live in england. its the place to shop deffo's.