Check Out My Tracks

Negrosex

Here's my new page: >>Tripmotor<<

These quoted links are not working atm.

Here are some of my tracks. Check them out and give some feedback if you want.  :)

Tripmotor - Burning Centipede

Tripmotor - Mantis Mentis

Tripmotor - Senectus

Tripmotor - Frozen City

Tripmotor - Secular Cooling

Tripmotor - Windmills

299037[/snapback]

Edited by Negrosex

Nicey nice i just listened "Burning Centipede" i liked the melodies very coool, i must say that end of that track was very awsome. "Mantis Mentis" wow Very minimal until it hits you after about 5 min, those melodies........mmmmm what can i say i like melodic music and this one was just my cup of tea :D . "Senectus" Again very good piece, a bit harder than 2 previous tracks but still very beutiful piece of work. "Frozen City" It was kind of electro infulenced track, chilling and relaxed one. Great stuff you have here all of your tracks was in my taste. keep up the very good work. B)

Here is what I think:

- Frozen City, Secular Cooling : not bad but both are a bit borring/repetitive.

- Windmills, Senectus : really nice (Senectus isn't memorable but well done; Windmills becomes better minute after minute but sadly ends just at the best moment :( )

- Mantis Mentis, Burning Centipede : simlpy beautiful. Of course they're not perfect and they probably could sound better if you keep working on them, but this is exactly the kind of music I like.

I hope it was useful and that I'll hear more from you ;)

• 1 month later...

Mantis Mentis roxor! A little more work into it and you got an absolute masterpiece!

The beginning needs some more stuff, maybe percussion (I actually like the beginning more than the last minutes but it still could be a little bit better). And of course the mastering could be slightly better, but still very very nice work. Haven't downloaded the other tracks but when I have time I'll do it.

@McCoy: Thanks your comments where useful and you will definetly hear more from me. I will upload some more tracks to this thread in a while. :)

@ foksu & Bahamut: I don't feel like im really finnished with Mantis Mentis yet. Im thinking of making 2 new mixes of it. Maby dividing it into two songs, Mantis Mentis part 1 & 2, based arround the same theme. Part 1 would be more in the style of the first part of the track and not bursting out into alot of mellodies and part 2 could be a more mellodic track.

Thanks evrerybody for your comments! Reading your replys and getting some feedback on my work really inspires me to keep making this stuff.

I mostly make industrial music and play in a ebm/industrial (or whatever its called nowdays) band, that's what alot of my friend's listen to so we always get alot of feedback and constructive critisism on the industrial stuff we make. But they don't listen to trance/techno so i hardly get any useful comment's about this stuff. So i apreciate your feedback wery much, thanks! :)

very nice indeed, very clean sound, groovy even. Mantis Mentis is a good song the way it is! But if you want to make it better, its your decision.

Listening "burning centipede".Intro is very nice with this amazing sequencer but I would prefer not to turn the volume down at the moment you put the beat but keep it as it is and play more with lfo's and oscilators.Kick and bass very well together and generally track sound very clear means that you had work a lot at mastering ;) Very good production.

Flute at 3:14 is amazing!Very psy thought!I have the feeling that I'm inside a forest and some trolls playing around with their organs... :lol:

After the break track becomes more uplifting epic trance :( until 7:10 that I enjoy it again.

Nice work.I'll be back to listen the rest of tracks and leave some feeddbacs ;)

very nice indeed, very clean sound, groovy even.  Mantis Mentis is a good song the way it is!  But if you want to make it better, its your decision.

324832[/snapback]

I think i will. I feel like it has more potential then what's shown in the track. I will give it a makeover after i have finnished some other tracks im working on.

Listening "burning centipede".Intro is very nice with this amazing sequencer but I would prefer not to turn the volume down at the moment you put the beat but keep it as it is and play more with lfo's and oscilators.Kick and bass very well together and generally track sound very clear means that you had work a lot at mastering  ;) Very good production.

Flute at 3:14 is amazing!Very psy thought!I have the feeling that I'm inside a forest and some trolls playing around with their organs... :lol:

After the break track becomes more uplifting epic trance  :(  until 7:10 that I enjoy it again.

Nice work.I'll be back to listen the rest of tracks and leave some feeddbacs  ;)

324944[/snapback]

Thanks for your comments!

• 4 weeks later...

i dloaded your track chaos motion and was browsing psynews when loaded your track into playlist and forgot about it, then it kicked in and i started to shake my leg, ya know and looked at1s title - :) , fast n only thing that imo could be edited is that part where those random voices @1st break came in - that part could be shorter a bit :) , otherwise good dancable track :), btw, like the kick n bassline n stuff, kicks in hard n fast, what kind of style it is <_< ?!

Edited by reger

Thanks for listening! :)

hmm... maby the breaks are kind of long, ive been thinking about adding some more stuff to the breaks to make it more interresting but i don't want to ruin the atmosphere so im not really sure what kind of sounds i should use. Maby i just should shorten them a bit instead or leve it as it is, im not sure. I'll have to wait for a while before i can decide, the track is still to fresh for me to decide on this.

As for what style it is i have no idea. Im not good at genres so you'd have to ask someone else. Maby it's hard to classify, i don't know. :)

Thanks for listening! :)

hmm... maby the breaks are kind of long, ive been thinking about adding some more stuff to the breaks to make it more interresting but i don't want to ruin the atmosphere so im not really sure what kind of sounds i should use. Maby i just should shorten them a bit instead or leve it as it is, im not sure. I'll have to wait for a while before i can decide, the track is still to fresh for me to decide on this.

As for what style it is i have no idea. Im not good at genres so you'd have to ask someone else. Maby it's hard to classify, i don't know. :)

349394[/snapback]

if youre not shure then definately u shouldnt change anything - give it a time, let it grow on u :) , well, i presume its not goa neither psy :) ?! anyway - good one :) !

• 3 weeks later...

I've uploaded a new track "The Rupture of Plane" please let me know what you people think.  :)

365110[/snapback]

Those sounclick account are a bit annoying. Could you post a download link for your new track. And also a working link for Mantis Mentis please, because I accidently deleted it.