Mike D = Not to be trusted

Guest Pissed

I sent this character some money since he said he would send me some CD's, and well its been over a month and alls he did was steal my money. Just warning you in case you do talk with Mike D. Usually I wouldnt send someone money but I thought another goa head wouldnt rip me off.. guess this is whats its come to huh?

Guest Mike D

Yes it does take time when you send only enough for the package to be sent by shipping. As I have emailed you numerous times in response to your oftend insulting emails. You sent me what turned out to be after conversion $17 Aussie dollors, and to send this package, weighin exactly 1.76 Kg by normal air mail would have cost me $36 Aussie. Now, I do understand it seems like a long time, but I am now owing $350 aussie in fines and am not willing to fork out of my own pocket the extra $19 to send it by air, it was not in our agreement. The cd's have been sent, and shipping does take a very long time, upt to a few months. Wait and be patient, or else insult me on the for DJ Assasin, why right your name as pissed? Why not state who you really are? I know in my heart the cd's have been sent, and I have a vlear conscience, I sent them exactly to the address you gave me, so if there was an error there, it was your error, but I sent them abotu 3 weeks agao when I emailed.

Guest bugbread

Maybe we should put in the FAQ: Mike D will send you CDs, but it will take a long long time, so relax.

Seems like "I got ripped off by Mike D" comes up once a week or so...

Guest russ

really? then let me share my own little mike d story. the guy tells he wants to buy all my cd's without even seeing the list, then makes an offer for half of them, but only if i send them all ASAP and he will send the money the same time...when i mention that i send off the cd's after i receive payment he writes back saying he's a bit poor at the moment...owes money for this and that etc...so doesn't want any of them...makes you wonder...

Guest megaman

the faq should be that mike d will never send you something, so don't

relax ... he will send you for sure a lot of BLA BLA... go get fucked mike!

Guest Mike D

really? then let me share my own little mike d story. the guy tells he wants to buy all my cd's without even seeing the list, then makes an offer for half of them, but only if i send them all ASAP and he will send the money the same time...when i mention that i send off the cd's after i receive payment he writes back saying he's a bit poor at the moment...owes money for this and that etc...so doesn't want any of them...makes you wonder...

russ consider this, at the time I was up for charges of negligence in court. They were found to be untrue but I will not go into that. Ok, I do know one guy who paid me his $50 Aussie for some of my cd's and he got them What s wrong with your Russ? Ever heard of peope get a beeter offer, people decide for other reasons, fucking hell you guys, so quick to judge before you know any of the facts, whatta buncha wankers you are!

Guest bugbread

Hmmm....I had kind of assumed that Mike D eventually sent those CD's to all the people who had asked for them...But it seems that in addition to failing to send CDs, he also tries to buy CDs despite being in court and having no money.

So far, MikeD has apparently ripped off or tried to rip off:

Pissed

Russ

Jaminben

UBS

And MikeD has made successful shipments to:

Psycle

Of the (possibly) ripped off folk: Did you ever get your CDs or money? If so, I can move you to the successful shipment list and we can determine which direction to sway that FAQ.

Has anyone else here that hasn't been mentioned successfully received shipments? We can put ya on the list and see how the odds tip out.

And since Mike tried to buy something like 50 or 60 CDs from Russ despite having no funds and being in court, I'm thinking that is gonna have to stay on the "tried to rip off" list indefinitely.

By the way, it's a little difficult to research this as MikeD is a forum moderator and used to delete any posts that cast him in a bad light. That hasn't been as much of a problem lately, though.

Guest Elysium Project

It seem to me that the only people that can not be trusted are the ones that post posts like this. You people should be ashamed of yourself. Maybe Mike is a mess up but does that give you the right to treat him this way? We are all people with faults but I respect Mike a 1000 times more than I respect people running with gossip about other people!

Guest bugbread

Well, I dunno about gossip, but Pissed said he sent Mike D money and didn't get his goods. That's not gossip, that's first hand information. Same with the other names listed above. The first time I read a "Mike D ripped me off" post, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, and figured it was probably in the mail or whathaveyou. But this is the fourth person so far who has had problems with Mike D.

And as far as us being ashamed of ourselves: we can post about Israel and Palestine and America and governmental policy and who is good and who is bad, but if we have a person in our midst who regularly takes money from people and doesn't give them the merchandise he promised, we're not supposed to mention it? That's just weird, EP. If Mike sends the CDs, and just takes a long time, I WANT TO KNOW. If he never sends the CDs, I WANT TO KNOW. I want to know if he's a slow mover or a thief. I can easily forgive a slow mover, but not a thief. The answer to that question affects how ALL of us view Mike D, and it SHOULD affect that. If the guys who tried to steal your DAT bag after your show came onto this phorum, I don't care how friendly they were, I would not find them welcome. Just because it didn't happen to me doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Mike D; Sorry, it probably seems like I'm attacking you pretty fiercely here. Actually, it's just that right now, the odds are stacked against your favor. People are innocent until proven guilty, but right now we have 4 eye-witnesses against and 1 eye witness in favor...Your case is going poorly.

And yeah,yeah, who am I to judge and who cares what I say and do I think I'm perfect and who made me judge, etc. etc.

Guest Elysium Project

Well bugbread maybe Mike do speak the truth in his post! Have you stoped up and thought about that? The point is that most guys here never really bother to read what Mike says and immedialtely jump on the band wagon accusing Mike of many things that might or might not be true!

have you read the emails that "pissed" and Mike have send eachother? I haven't and therefore I can not know who's right! When I do not know the real truth I do not start to accuse one part! After all "pissed" could also be the one to blaim. Who knows?

Guest Elysium Project

Secondly when we discuss topics like Israel versus Palestine and gouvernment politics it's not a personal attack on an ndividual person (or at least it shouldn't be). But when you start to blaim Mike of all these things (true or not) it's a personal attack or at least a roumour spreding. So there's a big difference here. This is ofcourse my opinion. But I am sure that other people would like these "attacks" gone! - Why not keep it on a personal level? Who's gaining anything from this public outbursts?

Guest bugbread

Well, I've been trying to give Mike D the benefit of the doubt, but it seems like every few weeks another person comes up saying that Mike D hasn't sent his CDs.

For comparison's sake, read this thread

Everybody was jumping over themselves to defend him. Well, since then (March), 3 more people have had problems or close encounters with Mike D. That's somebody every 2 weeks...I'm still trying to give Mike the benefit of the doubt, which is why I'm asking if Pissed, Jaminben, or UBS ever got their stuff, but, if not, at what point are we allowed to realize that we have somebody in out midst who is stealing?

Have I stopped to think about the fact that he might be telling the truth? Yes, that's why I'm asking to see if those people ever got his CDs. Otherwise these posts would be way nastier than they are now...

I dunno, Elysium, somehow your stance on this reminds me of a policeman who doesn't want to get involved in a domestic violence problem because "Hey, it's between them,i's personal, it's not for us to get involved" and, "Well, you know, maybe she DID get that black eye from falling down the stairs...Every two weeks." etc.

Mainly I want to find out for sure so that, if he does send CD's late, I can help defend him the next time one of these posts come up, and if he DOESN'T send the CDs, hopefully, I can prevent other people from having the same fate befall them.

(Plus, to be honest, a lot of Mike D's defenses just dig him deeper. "I didn't send the CDs because I don't have a CD burner yet" Huh? Why would you sell someone burned CDs if you don't have a burner yet? "I haven't bought a burner yet because right now I'm really low on cash" - paired with - "I just bought all my equipment for my studio!" Huh? You've taken somebody's money for burned CDs, then not sent them because you couldn't afford a CD-burner, but you could afford a whole new studio setup? And then my personal favorite, he offers to buy about $400 worth of CDs, but wants the CDs sent ASAP, and that he will pay at the same time...When asked for payment in advance, he answers that he's a bit poor, in debt! Well, how was he planning on paying for the CDs? And his defense? "peope get a beeter offer, people decide for other reasons" What the hell does that mean? He said he would send $400 (or so) for 50-some CDs, but when told that the CDs would arrive after the money, his response is "peope get a beeter offer, people decide for other reasons"?? I mean, honestly, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, but with each consecutive reply I just doubt more)

Guest russ

bugbread...i admire your quest for logic and fairness...i just follow my instincts...and my instincts say...he is a class time waster...and...the picture of the 5th cat is so cute!

Nice bugbread.

EP give more respect to a slacker/thief? than people who get pissed at him for it. Thats ok , he likes suiced bombers better than the average american joe.

kidding.

Guest lespagnol

ep gives MikeD right cuz he gave 10/10 to his old album Moonshine.Bugbread gives Pissed and the others right cuz he had a cool gang bang with them last night .So WHO got the answers ?I ve GOT the answers and I know the truth cuz I m god and I will soon kick your little asses ...

Guest Elysium Project

what a lot of crap to say oa..... I got zero respect for you.

Of course I do not like any suacide bomber. What's that got to do with this topic anyway? And I ahve never said that do not like americans. I said I did nit like the american gouvernment....that's a big difference! But yes on one point you're right I do not like american people like you...smartass. But I am sure you're a more rare specie than the average american joe!

And yes I do think that many of the negative posts about Mike is just to provoke him. I am not at all sure that they are all telling the truth!